This page has moved to a new address.

case study challenge 69

lime doodle: case study challenge 69

8 December 2011

case study challenge 69

Well it's Thursday and that means CASE study time! We continue on with our muse Amy Sheffer with this beauty for inspiration.

Now anyone who pops by here regularly knows I love my white card! I zoned in on the centre die cut with pop of colour at the top and sentiment on a separate die cut across the bottom and here's what I came up with. 

Supplies: Stamps - Lil' Inker Designs holly jolly; Ink - Versafine onyx black; Card - Stampin' Up real red; Dies - Papertrey Ink mat stack 1, Spellbinders layered poinsettia; Stampin' Up rhinestones; Twine - The Twinery maraschino

A cute little tag. I die cut two tags, die cut a poinsettia from one and sandwiched a red poinsettia die cut between the two tags. I hope that makes sense! I also tried this tag with the sentiment stamped directly on the tag.


This next photo hopefully shows you how everything was sandwiched together.


I used these tags on my presents to my niece. Don't you just love brown paper packages all tied up with string!


Additional Supplies: Die - Papertrey Ink winter penguin; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink

The second tag I added to  a money envelope. My neice has just started University and cash is always welcome!

Additional Supplies: Card - Stampin' Up crumb cake; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink

Well, that was quiet a few photos!

Just to add that the CASE study challenge this week is sponsored. Crop Stop online Store are giving away a $15 Gift Certificate to one winner!

If you fancy some more inspiration, here's the list for the other DT girls.

Amy
Andrea
Clare
Cristina
Debby - that's me!
Jean
Julie
Maureen
Teneale
Teresa

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 8 December 2011 at 06:25 , Blogger Tracey McNeely said...

I love your tag, as always your work is an inspiration to me.

 
At 8 December 2011 at 09:27 , Blogger Kerry Steger said...

This tag is absolutely gorgeous!! So simple but so stunning!!!!

 
At 8 December 2011 at 11:01 , Blogger Lynn said...

Simply and stunning! I love the wrapped up present with the extra snowflakes!

 
At 8 December 2011 at 12:43 , Blogger Tui Nathan said...

Absolutely gorgeous ... love the red and white, oh so striking and your gift wrapping is beautiful!!1

 
At 8 December 2011 at 13:35 , Blogger Unknown said...

that tag is so gorgeous!!

 
At 8 December 2011 at 14:19 , Blogger StephC said...

Gorgeous, as always! Love it Debby!

 
At 8 December 2011 at 18:29 , Blogger Aimes said...

FABBY!!!! Oh what a gorgeous tag - it dressed up your presents and money envelope so beautifully!!!!
Hugs!
Aimes
x

 
At 8 December 2011 at 23:31 , Blogger Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

These tags are unbelievable!! You make me want that poinsettia die so badly... perfect, just PERFECT!!

 
At 10 December 2011 at 02:35 , Blogger Julie Ranae said...

Debby...these tags are just beautiful! I recognize that bakers twine ; ) Beautifully done and I've shared your link on The Twinery FB page :)

 
At 10 December 2011 at 15:41 , Blogger Sharon Dawn said...

I love the simplicity of these. It makes them stand-out beauties!

 
At 13 December 2011 at 13:52 , Blogger reeree62 said...

LOVE this concept!!! So stunningly simple!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home