This page has moved to a new address.

case study challenge 68

lime doodle: case study challenge 68

1 December 2011

case study challenge 68

Wohoo! CASE study time again! December? How did that happen!! Well with the start of the month we have a new muse at CASE study and we have none other than Amy Sheffer! Amy has a detailed elegant style which you are just going to love. To get us started, here's this weeks card from Amy.


I chose to keep Amy's design while converting the card to a seasonal one. I loved the pop of orange ribbon on Amy's card to chose to include that along with the circular focal point. I used my Memory Box country landscape die - proving to be one of my favourites this season, along with another firm favourite; a sentiment from There She Goes holly jolly set. I paired these with some patterned papers in muted colours.


 Supplies: Stamps - There She Goes holly jolly; Card - Papertrey Ink soft stone; Paper - Echo Park victoria gardens; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink harvest gold; Button - Papertrey Ink; Dies - Memory Box country landscape, Spellbinders scallops, circles

Here's my usual shot to show some of the details.



We have some DT news we have the lovely Maureen Plut joining us as a new DT member! Please pop by and give her a huge CASE study welcome! Here's the DT as it now stands.

Amy
Andrea
Clare
Cristina
Debby - that's me!
Jean
Julie
Maureen - newest teamie!
Teneale
Teresa

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 1 December 2011 at 15:50 , Blogger Joyce said...

Wow--another beautiful card with that Country Landscape die. This card is so inspiring to me because you took the sample and made it so much more CAS.

 
At 1 December 2011 at 19:06 , Blogger maryse n. said...

You are totally making me regret not buying that die. Your card is so charming, I just want to go live in it.

 
At 1 December 2011 at 23:42 , Blogger Ashley Lydia Durand said...

wow I love this card ! It is fabulous, I love the non traditional Christmas colors etc. wonderful!

 
At 2 December 2011 at 13:15 , Blogger Amy Sheffer said...

This is just crazy awesome, Debby! I love your CAS take on the original! That die looks amazing, too! Thank you -- I'm honored!

 
At 3 December 2011 at 04:32 , Blogger Mayol said...

Love the colors! I am in love with your second card! Great die!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home