This page has moved to a new address.

case study challenge 72

lime doodle: case study challenge 72

5 January 2012

case study challenge 72

The dawning of the first Thursday of the month means a new muse at CASE study. I am delighted that for January we have the wonderful Jen Rzasa joining us! I was doing a happy dance when I saw this weeks inspiration card.

CAS black and white with a pop of colour and I'm a happy girl! I got this Hero Arts big eyes owl for Christmas and was wanting to ink him up. I used Versafine onyx black and then heat embossed with clear powder. I thought the black and white suited the newspaper print design and I added just a pop of colour in the leaves and a scallop trim.


Decked out in winter white I thought he could be a snowy owl!


The start of the New Year brings all sorts of changes at CASE study. It is with tears in my eyes that we say goodbye to Cristina and Andrea. I have loved being on the DT with these girls and they will be sadly missed. However, there are always two sides to every coin and I would like you to give a big CASE study welcome to Christina MacLaren of Seaglass & Sentiments!

Amy Wanford

Christina MacLaren
ClareBuswell
Debby Hughes - me! 
Iwona Palamountain (Chupa):Owner
Jean Martin
Julie Lacey
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
TeresaKline


Jen Rzasa (January Muse)

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 5 January 2012 at 05:38 , Blogger Joyce said...

This is a wonderful card. I adore that owl, and just may need to bring him home to live with all the other owls in my house. Love your take on the challenge.

 
At 5 January 2012 at 11:19 , Blogger Maureen Merritt said...

Wow Debby! This is an amazing CASE!!!
Happy New Year to you :)

 
At 5 January 2012 at 14:04 , Blogger Christina said...

So clever of you to use the newsprint for your owl! It makes such a bold statement, and the pops of color really make the design sing. Thanks for the warm welcome to the DT!

 
At 5 January 2012 at 21:20 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that owl - he's the perfect inspiration for your take on Jen's design!! Rx

 
At 6 January 2012 at 04:36 , Blogger Judy1223 said...

Oh, I LOVE that owl...need to get my hands on him!

 
At 7 January 2012 at 20:00 , Blogger Jennifer Rzasa said...

Just adorable...I especially love the newsprint on the owl!

 
At 8 January 2012 at 18:22 , Blogger goldfish said...

love the owl card. SO cute :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home