This page has moved to a new address.

helloooooo

lime doodle: helloooooo

12 April 2012

helloooooo

Just checking in after a few days away. We took a late deal and flew off to a Greek island to a lovely villa with sea views. Just what I needed and my batteries are now fully recharged!

Here's a couple of bits of information that cropped up while I was away.


Jessica has a special sale on at There She Goes - 10% off your order and another 5% to The Make A Wish Foundation!

Also on There She Goes news - our lovely design team member Candace Pierce has had to change her blog address due to a clash with another blogger. Please drop by Candace's new home and say hi.

Well I'm off to catch up on a mountain of emails and washing!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12 April 2012 at 22:30 , Blogger Candace said...

I appreciate the shout-out, Debbie! Thanks!! :) hugs!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home