This page has moved to a new address.

case study challenge 95

lime doodle: case study challenge 95

14 June 2012

case study challenge 95

Yey, it's CASE Study time! We continue on this week with another beauty from our muse this month, Joy. Take a little look:


There is so much to love about this card! The peach flower, teal card peeking through that gorgeous die cut border, funky font set to the top right ...... Here's my take.




Not having a gorgeous die cut for my border like Joy has I resorted to a stamped panel then added my peach flower highlighted with glitter. For the leaves I took the colour more from the card base and then finally set my sentiment top right. I chose a sentiment with slightly different fonts to reflect Joy's card. In fact I think you can see I pretty much kept to Joy's card except with my own supplies :)

Here's the rest of the crew for more inspiration:


Supplies: Stamps - Hero Arts zig zag, lotus leaves, you are the best; Inks - Versafine onyx black, Versacolor sky gray, tropical green, Color Box sweet melon; Button - Papertrey Ink spring mix; Twine - The Twinery cantaloupe; Stickles glitter glue - star dust

Labels:

13 Comments:

At 14 June 2012 at 10:55 , Blogger Lynn said...

Beautiful Debby. I love the crisp colors against the white and the gray background is fabulous.

 
At 14 June 2012 at 12:34 , Blogger ~amy~ said...

s-t-u-n-n-i-n-g!

 
At 14 June 2012 at 13:56 , Blogger Cristina said...

Perfect. A total "limedoodle" card. Love the soft colors.

 
At 14 June 2012 at 15:17 , Blogger MicheyMoo said...

I love your take on Joy's gorgeous card!! Stunning! Love the accents on the peachy flower. xxx

 
At 14 June 2012 at 15:21 , Blogger Virginia L. said...

Beautiful!!!! Love your interpretation, Debby! Congrats on the Hero Arts Tweet today! YAY!

 
At 14 June 2012 at 18:40 , Blogger Aimes said...

Gorgeous! Love those adds of sparkle - magic! :D
Hugs!
Aimes
x

 
At 14 June 2012 at 21:25 , Blogger Annette Allen said...

wow this is gorgeous....beautiful color combo...

 
At 14 June 2012 at 22:47 , Blogger Robin K. said...

This is drop dead gorgeous!!!

 
At 15 June 2012 at 02:35 , Blogger Bernardine Cuttino said...

Beautiful, love the color. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the love. Hugs.

 
At 15 June 2012 at 10:23 , Blogger Alina said...

Wonderful card! Great colors and inspiration!

 
At 15 June 2012 at 13:13 , Blogger Wida said...

Extraordinary, I love the colors and the shine on the flower

 
At 15 June 2012 at 15:14 , Blogger Christina said...

These colors look so amazing together--I really need to get some peach in my ink collection! Your fussy cutting is amazing and the touch of glitter is gorgeous, Debby.

 
At 16 June 2012 at 21:56 , Blogger Cathy A said...

Oh this is so pretty, love the soft peach shaded bloom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home