This page has moved to a new address.

sfytt - you simply amaze me

lime doodle: sfytt - you simply amaze me

2 June 2012

sfytt - you simply amaze me

Lil' Inker Designs are sponsoring SFYTT this month and I was so pleased that I got the chance to play along. To start with here's the sketch:


and here is what I came up with :)




Such a great sketch to work with. I simply combined some patterned papers from one of my favourite collections (My Mind's Eye follow your heart be happy) on a little gift bag. I then popped a couple of heart die cuts and a wonderful sentiment from flags and tags on to the sentiment flag die cut. A perfect way to give a little encouragement

I hope you are having a great weekend. I've just picked up my son from a week away with school in Italy. He had an awesome time but I do like to get my chicks back to the nest :)

Supplies: Stamps - Lil' Inker Designs flags and tags; Inks - Versafine onyx black; Paper - My Mind's Eye follow your heart be happy; Dies - Lil' Inker Designs flags and tags, hearts, Clear and Simple Stamps party favour 3, Spellbinders circles; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink aqua mist




  



Labels:

9 Comments:

At 2 June 2012 at 20:38 , Blogger Julie S said...

{gasp!} love this!

 
At 2 June 2012 at 20:56 , Blogger Tracey McNeely said...

This is so pretty, I love the soft colours and the hearts are so sweet.

 
At 2 June 2012 at 21:30 , Blogger aaga said...

I totally agree with Tracey.

 
At 3 June 2012 at 14:36 , Blogger ~amy~ said...

sigh...super darling!

 
At 3 June 2012 at 15:16 , Blogger Steph Zerbe said...

So darling!! I love the mix of patterns and colors.

 
At 3 June 2012 at 16:10 , Blogger scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Just perfect!

 
At 3 June 2012 at 21:49 , Blogger Kathy Camasso said...

Very, very cute! Love this!

 
At 4 June 2012 at 01:36 , Blogger whoistracy said...

Cute cute cute!! Love the way you used Party Favor 3 here.

 
At 10 June 2012 at 03:19 , Blogger jen del muro said...

super project! love it! thx for playing along!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home