This page has moved to a new address.

case study challenge 92

lime doodle: case study challenge 92

24 May 2012

case study challenge 92

Are you ready for another wonderful CASE study challenge from Aga? I certainly am! Feast your eyes:


I was intrigued by the texture in the monogram of Aga's card and searched my craft room for something different to my normal media. I found some micro beads stashed away that hadn't seen the light of day since I started crafting! Here's my take on Aga's card:




I die cut the 21 from white card and laid on top of another piece of white card that I had covered in scortape. Then it was a case of trying to get those micro beads to behave themselves! They go everywhere and are totally uncontrollable! Eventually I managed to tame a few to stick within the 21 die cuts :)

Next up I tried something a little more traditional and applied glitter to the die cut negative.


Both these cards were fun if a little messy to make LOL!


I’d love to see your take on Aga’s card :) Click on the links below to pop by the rest of the Design Team to see what they made:

Supplies: Stamps – Papertrey Ink birthday bash sentiments; Versafine onyx black, Dies – Papertrey Ink by the numbers


Teal card – Card – Stampin’ Up island indigo; micro beads; Pink rhinestones


Orange card – Card – Papertrey Ink summer sunrise; glitter; Rhinestones – Stampin’ Up

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 24 May 2012 at 05:05 , Blogger Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!

 
At 24 May 2012 at 07:10 , Blogger Joy said...

Oh so beautiful, love the look of those micro beads, they are gorgeous, hugs

 
At 24 May 2012 at 09:01 , Blogger Jenny said...

Well worth the mess Debby, I just love the texture of those beads...they just remind me of a certain type of liquorice allsort!!!
Jenny x

 
At 24 May 2012 at 11:26 , Blogger Lynn said...

Oh my...I love, love, love the glitter and beads. Wow! Gorgeous!

 
At 24 May 2012 at 12:14 , Blogger Jennifer Rzasa said...

Love them! I also have a stash of completely untouched microbeads! Thanks for inspiring me to use them!

 
At 24 May 2012 at 14:31 , Blogger Annette Allen said...

wow totally love them....

 
At 25 May 2012 at 02:06 , Blogger Sue McRae said...

Absolutely love you take on Aga's card with the fun micro beads!

 
At 25 May 2012 at 02:32 , Blogger Christina said...

Awesome! I rarely have the energy to craft with anything messy, so I'm in awe of how these turned out. How did you manage to keep your cardstock white with all of the beads and glitter flying around? :)

 
At 25 May 2012 at 03:00 , Blogger nwilliams6 said...

I love all of these - the card you cased and your versions. Wow!!!

 
At 25 May 2012 at 03:21 , Blogger Rhonda said...

What fabulous cards. Great take on the inspiration card.

 
At 1 June 2012 at 14:20 , Blogger Riti said...

Fabulous Cards Debby !!
THANKS FOR SHARING.

HUGS,
Riti :0)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home