This page has moved to a new address.

for your inspiration 30

lime doodle: for your inspiration 30

17 May 2012

for your inspiration 30

This is my second post today. Please scroll down for my CASE study card.

Have a little look here:



Isn’t that picture just gorgeous! I bet we all would like to be there with the sun on our faces. Pulling you back to the here and now, we at For Your Inspiration are hoping the above picture gets your fingers itching to put ink to paper! It’s not going to be a big surprise when I say that it was the colours that inspired me! Those warm oranges and yellows with the black trees overlaid got me reaching for my ink pads and here’s what I came up with.



FYI30

I stamped the larger leaf in papaya and the smaller leaf in meyer lemon and then overlaid the black sentiment. A button with a flourish of twine finished it off.

I hope you can find the time to join us. Here’s the rest of the team for more inspiration:
Supplies: Stamps – Stampin’ Up french foliage, Hero Arts hooray; Inks – Amuse papaya, Martha Stewart meyer lemon, Versafine onyx black; button; twine

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 17 May 2012 at 07:29 , Blogger Michelle said...

Debby, I love French Foliage (and I still don't have it) and this is the best use of it in a CAS card that I've seen. Gorgeous card! I love that sentiment!

 
At 17 May 2012 at 11:29 , Blogger Lynn said...

Gorgeous...so soft and the colors just pop off the crisp white!

 
At 17 May 2012 at 13:59 , Blogger Rochelle Sodipo said...

Gorgeous as usuall!

 
At 17 May 2012 at 20:03 , Blogger Jingle said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!

 
At 17 May 2012 at 20:54 , Blogger Happydaymom said...

How do you make a CAS so appealing time after time? You are amazing and I greatly appreciate your inspiration!

 
At 17 May 2012 at 22:26 , Blogger Marybeth said...

Gorgeous card Debby! Unfortunately I know about 100 people who I could use that sentiment on a card right now.

 
At 17 May 2012 at 23:02 , Blogger Karen Aicken said...

You did such a great job with the inspiration photo and the quote is perfect!
Sorry you didn't get your zipper die from PTI. I haven't cracked mine open yet as I'm having too much fun with the slider ones. I wasn't even going to GET the sliders but they are fun and I'm so glad I did.
Take care Jayne,
Cheers Karen

 
At 18 May 2012 at 00:04 , Blogger Sara Mac said...

Perfect! You are the queen of CAS.

 
At 18 May 2012 at 00:06 , Blogger Vicki Dutcher said...

Deb I could look at your work for hours! Beautiful inspiration~

 
At 18 May 2012 at 00:33 , Blogger dstandard said...

Another fabulous card!!! Awesome - love this team!

 
At 18 May 2012 at 19:09 , Blogger SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Another fabulous CAS card Debby - love the simplicity of it.
Sylvia x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home