This page has moved to a new address.

cas-ual fridays 53

lime doodle: cas-ual fridays 53

18 May 2012

cas-ual fridays 53




Yey Friday is finally here! And that means it’s time for another CAS-ual Fridays challenge. This week we are challenging you to get out those punches and dies!



Lawn Fawn are our sponsors and I was delighted to try a set of their stamps – I know where have I been hiding to not have tried them before! I chose the recently released Flutter By set.





Let me tell you these stamps are gorgeous and give a really clear image. I loved colouring them in with my markers :)

Do you fancy some more inspiration? Here’s the DT lineup so you can fill up :)

Michele Gross - The Boss
Christina MacLaren
Dana Seymour
Debby Hughes - that's me!
Gayatri Murani
Jenny Mullens
Julie Day
Karolyn Loncon
Kimberley Lane
Laurie Willison
Lorena Canto
Lynn Mangan
Virginia Lu

Not forgetting the facebook team who will be posting to facebook and their blogs during the week:

Angie Tieman
Deb Wabbe
Lisa Addesa
Stephanie Washburn
Suzanne Dahlberg

I’m popping this card over to the current Runway Inspired challenge too – the hot orange and wonderful blue really caught my eye :)


Have a fabulous weekend!

Supplies: Stamps – Lawn Fawn flutter by; Inks – Versafine onyx black; Die – Papertrey Ink fillable frames 7; Ribbon – Stampin’ Up basic black; Rhinestones – Stampin’ Up; Markers

Labels:

12 Comments:

At 18 May 2012 at 09:12 , Blogger Jenny said...

Simply beautiful as always Debby :0)

 
At 18 May 2012 at 10:27 , Blogger Michelle said...

Beautiful, Debby!

 
At 18 May 2012 at 10:48 , Blogger Lynn said...

Stunning...love your crisp layout.

 
At 18 May 2012 at 12:50 , Blogger Chrissy Larson said...

I just got my first Lawn Fawn set also so we must have been under the same rock! ;) Love this card and I just might have to add another LF set to my collection!

 
At 18 May 2012 at 15:50 , Blogger Gayatri said...

Clean, crisp and pretty, Debbie :) Love the design too.

 
At 18 May 2012 at 18:12 , Blogger Christina said...

Wonderful design with the perfect burst of color from those flowers. The gems are just the right finishing touch, too!

 
At 19 May 2012 at 00:04 , Blogger Kimberly said...

I agree, this is so crisp and pretty, Debbie! I was with you under that rock - this was also my first LF set! Love em'!

 
At 20 May 2012 at 02:19 , Blogger Deb said...

Ack, Debby! I simply love this card. So CAS pefect!!!! Awesome!!!

 
At 21 May 2012 at 06:20 , Blogger Rema DeLeeuw said...

Lovely....

 
At 21 May 2012 at 19:50 , Blogger Debbie said...

These flowers are gorgeous!!! Wonderful card!

 
At 24 May 2012 at 03:55 , Blogger Jennifer Rzasa said...

Oh Debby this is gorgeous! I love the bright, color-saturated flowers and that wonderful layout. Thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge!

 
At 26 May 2012 at 01:06 , Blogger Wida said...

Love it as usual!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home