This page has moved to a new address.

lime doodle

9 July 2012

Hello there! Sorry the blog has been a bit quiet over the last wee while - we took a two week holiday to Florida and just got back today. We had an amazing time despite having a tropical storm named after my arrival (Debby) which mixed things up a bit for us in the first few days. However, the skies cleared and we had a fabulous time doing a few parks and then travelling down to Miami and The Keys. I will try and post some pictures soon :)

Meanwhile, I wanted to pop in and tell you that it is Lil' Inker Designs sneak peek time and we have a blog hop going from today through to Friday with lots of fun projects. Pop by the LID blog to get started and there are two $10 store credits up for grabs :)


I will hopefully be playing catch up and posting my projects later in the week. Back soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home