This page has moved to a new address.

kick start day 3

lime doodle: kick start day 3

20 September 2012

kick start day 3


This is my second post today so please scroll down for my CASE study card :) I'm quickly popping in to share my homework from day 3 of the Kick Start Online Card Class which was to clear your desk and make a card with something you found while tidying up. Well on my desk was a Stampin' Up delivery, so I grabbed the opportunity with both hands to create this little card with my new stamps.




Isn't that little owl the cutest?! He's from Owl Occasions and I added googly eyes to ramp up the cuteness factor too. The ornaments he's hanging from the branch are from Traditional Touches. There was a lot of masking going on here to stamp each of the elements onto the white panel :) As Jennifer said in the video for this class; if it's not quite right then cover it up - those rhinestones add a bit of sparkle but also cover my slightly imperfect masking of the ornaments :))

Supplies: Stamps - Stampin' Up owl occasions, traditional touches; Inks - Versacolor scarlet, pinecone, sky gray, Martha Stewart Meyer lemon, ocean; Card - Stampin' Up baja breeze; Rhinestones - Stampin' Up

10 Comments:

At 20 September 2012 at 09:34 , Blogger Stephanie said...

Love this Debby, the placement of all the individual stamps is genius! x

 
At 20 September 2012 at 11:04 , Blogger Rachel Izakowicz said...

Adorable card - can't wait to get busy too! Thanks for the inspiration!

 
At 20 September 2012 at 14:13 , Blogger Annette Allen said...

aww this is totally adorable...i love it

 
At 20 September 2012 at 14:51 , Blogger Clay and Amy said...

This is darling!!!

 
At 20 September 2012 at 15:12 , Blogger Cristina said...

Oh, that is too cute! I can't believe you just whipped that up. Awesome.

 
At 20 September 2012 at 15:17 , Blogger aaga said...

Debby, I'm so in love with this card!!!
*sighs*

 
At 20 September 2012 at 22:12 , Blogger Mandy said...

oh Debby, this card is just adorable!

xx

 
At 21 September 2012 at 03:24 , Blogger jintyoo7 said...

Adorable, I am sure the "teacher" will give you and A+ :)

 
At 22 September 2012 at 19:15 , Blogger Aimes said...

If only my homework was as fun a sweet! In fact, I'd love have this kinda homework to mark - I'd give you a gold star for being able to simply whip this up! A+
Hugs!
x

 
At 24 September 2012 at 00:44 , Blogger cassie said...

that's really cute! I love those new SU stamps :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home