This page has moved to a new address.

case study challenge 121

lime doodle: case study challenge 121

13 December 2012

case study challenge 121

Do you measure the passing of time by certain events; the weekly piano lesson or similar? For me, it's as I sit down to write my CASE Study post that it dawns on me that another week has passed! And as we click over into a new challenge it brings Christmas that bit closer. Are your cards written and presents wrapped? No? Me neither LOL! Usually I'm so good too and everything's done by the beginning of December. This year, however, with a family member not well my eye's not been on the ball and things have slipped rather. Here at CASE Study we appreciate that this is a crazy time for us all  and crafting sometimes gets put on the back burner so to give everyone a bit more time challenge #121 will run for two weeks :) Which is wonderful as it gives more opportunity to savour this delightful card by our December muse Windy Robinson!


Gorgeous bows, spots and sparkle - wow! I kept the red patterned paper in the lower third, dots for the upper two thirds,  the horizontal bow and the sentiment on a banner. Here's my interpretation:




For more inspiration over the two weeks check out these wonderful girls:




  • Amy Wanford
  • Andrea Ewen
  • Christina MacLaren
  • Clare Buswell
  • Debby Hughes - me!
  • Iwona Palamountain (Chupa):Owner
  • Jean Martin
  • Jeanne Jachna
  • Maureen Plut
  • Teneale Williams
  • Teresa Kline
  • and our guest for December Wida Miller
  • and our muse for November Windy Robinson

  • It's going to be a busy day here on the blog tomorrow. I hope you can join me :)

    Supplies: Stamps - CAS-ual Fridays Stamps snowflake greetings; Inks - Memento london fog; Card - Stampin' Up red glitter card; Paper - Simple Stories sn@p color vibe; Dies - Lil' Inker Designs mini bow; Cuttlebug embossing folder; Stampin' Up glimmer basics brads


    Labels: , ,

    17 Comments:

    At 13 December 2012 at 05:03 , Blogger Wida said...

    I desperately need that cuttlebug embossing folder! love the card! glitter is my favorite!

     
    At 13 December 2012 at 06:36 , Blogger Caroline said...

    This is gorgeous I love the card. Caroline xxx

     
    At 13 December 2012 at 09:56 , Blogger aaga said...

    I love the elegancy of your card and I really hope your family member will get well soon.

     
    At 13 December 2012 at 10:18 , Blogger maria f. said...

    Can I just say ditto what Wida said...

     
    At 13 December 2012 at 10:49 , Blogger Maureen Merritt said...

    I love this Debby, it is perfect in every way!

     
    At 13 December 2012 at 15:51 , Blogger Unknown said...

    That second card is STUNNING!!! As per usual :)

     
    At 13 December 2012 at 18:58 , Blogger LaurieJ said...

    A fabulous CAS interpretation of the CASE card. Wow! Best of luck as the holidays draw closer - things have a way of falling into place.

     
    At 13 December 2012 at 21:04 , Blogger Laurie said...

    Amazing Debby! I love that sparkly bow! So cute!

     
    At 13 December 2012 at 21:25 , Blogger Tasnim said...

    I love that you used a paper bow! it looks so amazing! and the subtle embossing makes such a nice contrast with the lower half of the card. Gorgeous card!

     
    At 13 December 2012 at 23:05 , Blogger Jana said...

    Love this! Was the bow made out of a Stampin' Up glitter card? I have that die set but boy does it look amazing in glitter!

     
    At 13 December 2012 at 23:50 , Blogger Debby said...

    Yes it's the SU glitter card Jana - it's great for this type of die cut. The glitter seems to add strength and form to the die cuts :)

     
    At 14 December 2012 at 00:08 , Blogger Joyce said...

    Wonderful job turning that gorgeous card into an equally gorgeous CAS beauty.

     
    At 14 December 2012 at 00:23 , Blogger Vickie Z said...

    Like you, I am not ready but, I will be when Santa is supposed to come down the chimney!! Love that SU glitter paper....you've used it perfectly! Love the stripes and embossing...bow is perfect!

     
    At 14 December 2012 at 01:48 , Blogger craftmates said...

    Beautiful card! Love the bow! - Irma

     
    At 14 December 2012 at 02:51 , Blogger Pryn said...

    This is so stunning! The design is clean and classy...I love it! I am sorry to hear that a member of your family is not feeling well. I will keep them in my prayers.

     
    At 14 December 2012 at 07:59 , Blogger Christine L said...

    Stunningly CAS card... love it!

    Hugs
    Christine x

     
    At 15 December 2012 at 03:27 , Blogger jintyoo7 said...

    Elegance personified :)

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home