This page has moved to a new address.

tsg sneak peek day 4 and a farewell

lime doodle: tsg sneak peek day 4 and a farewell

25 January 2013

tsg sneak peek day 4 and a farewell

This is my second post today, please scroll down for my CAS-ual Fridays post :)


Our final set for this month was designed by our AMAZING owner, Jessica Knutsen. This gorgeous tree with heart shaped leaves is perfect for not only telling someone you love them, but for saying thanks from the bottom of your heart. It could be used for so much more, too!!


Heartfelt Thanks is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 5 stamps and will sell for $9.00.

How sweet is that tree! I coloured the heart leaves with conversation hearts in mind!





In my CAS-ual Fridays post today, I explained that I am stepping down from a couple of Design Teams and so it with sadness that I have to say that this is my last post for There She Goes :( I wish I had enough hours in the day to be able to craft as much as I'd like to but at the moment that just isn't the case. It is with heartfelt thanks to Jessica for giving me such a wonderful opportunity and all the team for the fabulous chat behind the scenes and for wowing me continuously with their creations.

Would you like to win the new Heartfelt Thanks Stamp Set? 
Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, January 26th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

Supplies: Stamps - There She Goes heartfelt thanks; Card - Neenah solar white; Paper - Echo Park everyday eclectic; Dies - Lil' Inker Designs clouds, Twine - The Twinery blossom; Papermania heart shaped rhinestone; Ranger glossy accents; Ranger star dust Stickles; gelly roll glitter pen


-->

41 Comments:

At 25 January 2013 at 13:03 , Blogger Tara Cardwell said...

Now I REALLY WILL miss your posts on this one. I love TSG stamps and your cards made with them are all super inspirational :-(
It's a sad, sad, day for me but I do hope you enjoy some more time with your family.

 
At 25 January 2013 at 13:19 , Blogger Cindi said...

Beautiful card! I love the papers and the cloud is a great touch.

 
At 25 January 2013 at 13:36 , Blogger Taheerah said...

Will miss your projects from this company Debby but you create beautiful work no matter what the supplies so I'm not too worried. :o) Love this swansong card from you, it's truly beautiful and I love how you coloured it to resemble a candy tree.

 
At 25 January 2013 at 13:54 , Blogger Elena said...

Wow! This is amazing!

 
At 25 January 2013 at 14:19 , Blogger Mary J said...

Just brilliant, Debby! Love love the use of papers!

 
At 25 January 2013 at 14:51 , Blogger Sandra MacLean said...

Waaaaaa!! Say it isn't so Debby?!! I'm going to miss your TSG cards so much! It's been such a pleasure designing along side you and I wish you all the best!

 
At 25 January 2013 at 15:51 , Blogger Caryn said...

Debby, families always come first and I had to do the same thing a couple of years ago! I was on 5 DT's and instead of it being a hobby I loved it started to get pressured and I started not enjoy it. That shouldn't happen so you're doing the right thing (although I will miss these posts!).
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

 
At 25 January 2013 at 16:07 , Blogger elizabeth said...

So pretty. Love the colors you used on the hearts.

 
At 25 January 2013 at 16:11 , Blogger Jenny said...

Oh no Debby, your TSG cards are always so cute and inspirational... I will really miss you not being on the DT :0(
I know that families come first though and you must be so super busy with all your projects.
Love the soft colours you used here :0)
Jenny x

 
At 25 January 2013 at 16:17 , Blogger RedGem said...

I just love this card... lovely cards, very valentiney! Tks for the inspiration.

 
At 25 January 2013 at 16:44 , Blogger sharon g said...

The pastel papers make the tree really stand out. Nice

 
At 25 January 2013 at 16:55 , Blogger Dawn Darlene said...

love that tree.. what an eye catching card!

 
At 25 January 2013 at 17:17 , Blogger Donna said...

My goodness Debby but you truly know how to make an image pop. Perfect paper choices, great coloring, and TSG will absolutely miss you, I'm sure! Much success to you and yep ... there are never enough hours in a day. I can so relate. :-)

 
At 25 January 2013 at 17:31 , Blogger Mary-Anne V said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 25 January 2013 at 17:34 , Blogger Mary-Anne V said...

Love this card with the different patterns and the gorgeous colouring. I will miss seeing you on TSG. your blog was one of the very first ones I discovered when I became interested in card making and you are big part of my daily crafty inspiration. All the best.

 
At 25 January 2013 at 18:37 , Blogger Kitty said...

Wow Debby this is fantastic absolutely love it!! xx

 
At 25 January 2013 at 19:21 , Blogger Kristie Goulet said...

Fantastic card! I love the papers!

 
At 25 January 2013 at 19:46 , Blogger Sue D said...

Very sweet colors and patterns of paper.

 
At 25 January 2013 at 21:11 , Blogger Stephanie said...

You will be missed terribly I am sure - you are irreplaceable! xxx

 
At 25 January 2013 at 23:01 , Blogger Sharla said...

This is so cute! Love the clouds and the little bling, that tree is gorgeous!

 
At 26 January 2013 at 00:28 , Blogger Pam said...

Cute card!

 
At 26 January 2013 at 00:54 , Blogger Lidia Baltazar said...

Debby your card is fabulous I Jus love it ;)

 
At 26 January 2013 at 01:02 , Blogger Meghan said...

I love the heart leaves on that tree. Another fabulous card!

 
At 26 January 2013 at 01:07 , Blogger arlsmom aka Lynda said...

fantastic design...love it creeping over the edge of the card!

 
At 26 January 2013 at 02:05 , Blogger expectingnana said...

Very nice Debby!

 
At 26 January 2013 at 03:18 , Blogger byAnnette said...

Pretty color combination

 
At 26 January 2013 at 03:45 , Blogger Denise Bryant said...

Love that sweet heart-leafed tree! Fabulous coloring on your pretty card!

 
At 26 January 2013 at 03:56 , Blogger Annheidel said...

So cute! Love the patterns and colors.

 
At 26 January 2013 at 04:59 , Blogger Cathy said...


Gorgeous card, love your coloring.
You will be missed. I enjoyed visiting your blog everyday seeing all your talent. wish you success in all you do.

 
At 26 January 2013 at 05:14 , Blogger Hippymom83 said...

Yeay! This is the first one I've seen with purple! {my favorite color} Sooo cute!

 
At 26 January 2013 at 05:56 , Blogger Lisa Petrella said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!!! LOVE the way you colored the hearts!!! And do I spy some sparkle on them as well?!?! Also love those stitched clouds!!! TOO CUTE! I'll miss seeing your creations on these hops! Wishing you all the best and hoping to still some creations on your blog here and there! You are SUCH an inspiration!!!

 
At 26 January 2013 at 15:10 , Blogger abb0187 said...

Debby, I love the clouds with this tree! And the addition of purple. Thanks so much for sharing. I'm so inspired. I need this set!

 
At 26 January 2013 at 16:57 , Blogger Indy's Designs said...

What a sweet card! Love the clouds! Your work always inspires me!

 
At 26 January 2013 at 21:08 , Blogger Blue Daisy said...

This is gorgeous! tx

 
At 26 January 2013 at 21:09 , Blogger Holly AKA KopyKat said...

fabulous design, I love it

 
At 26 January 2013 at 23:23 , Blogger Kd Brown said...

Very cute card. I love the addition of the purple with the pink. Great job!

 
At 26 January 2013 at 23:24 , Blogger Rosie Gustafson said...

Veru cute card, lovely coloring.

 
At 27 January 2013 at 06:37 , Blogger Unknown said...


Wow, love the way you have combined the wooden fence with hearts and made it work so well. I wish my brain worked this well!

 
At 28 January 2013 at 00:12 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh this is Lush! Love the idea with the clouds! how clever! hugs me x

 
At 28 January 2013 at 06:26 , Blogger Renuka said...

wow.. another stunner.. And I hope.. stepping down from DT does not mean that you will blog less :(...

 
At 28 January 2013 at 16:08 , Blogger Crystalena82 said...

Gorgeous cards! Thank you so much for your inspiration! You are amazing!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home