This page has moved to a new address.

Celebrate

lime doodle: Celebrate

13 January 2011

Celebrate


Another Moxie Fab challenge today - Tuesday Trigger. Isn't that garland adorable. I loved the bright colours with it too. However, I need a male card for a friend's 50th next week. So I thought I would still take the idea of circles flowing across my card but in more masculine colours. A while back I remember seeing a wine bottle all spruced up but for the life of me I can't find a link to it (my apologies), anyhow I remember how the dark bottle contrasted beautifully with a white label with a grey and gold colour scheme of circles across the label. So I suppose this card is a combination of the two inspirations - wine bottle and garland.




The bright colours of that garland are calling out to me though .....

Debby

12 Comments:

At 13 January 2011 at 13:32 , Blogger Brandi said...

This is a wonderful masculine card. Great color scheme and layout!

 
At 13 January 2011 at 14:07 , Blogger Lindsay said...

Now this is one fantastic man-card! I love it DEbbie!

 
At 13 January 2011 at 14:47 , Blogger Keva said...

Yeah, that's pretty fantastic, Debby! Love the colors and it screams man card. I love it.

 
At 13 January 2011 at 16:51 , Blogger Jan said...

Hi Debby,I have just discovered your blog. Where have I been?!!!!!! I love your style and will be checking this blog daily. I am inspired by this last card as masculine cards are a challenge to create.

 
At 14 January 2011 at 01:18 , Blogger Unknown said...

Yep, perfect colors for a masculine card... love all of the patterns/colors you combined.

 
At 14 January 2011 at 01:25 , Blogger Cristina said...

Oh, I love this! What a fresh take on the challenge. And all the little details are great - the score lines, the pearls, the button. Awesome!

 
At 14 January 2011 at 01:49 , Blogger Linda Beeson said...

Love how this turned out - really cute!

 
At 14 January 2011 at 02:21 , Blogger Lynn said...

Debby, love your card...awesome photography too...love the dimension under those circles.

 
At 15 January 2011 at 21:54 , Blogger Rae said...

I like this card a lot. You could use it for a work anniversary, a birthday or perhaps even a love anniversary. Love the color combo!

 
At 16 January 2011 at 00:20 , Blogger Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE it!!!

 
At 17 January 2011 at 19:12 , Blogger Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Debby! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

 
At 20 January 2011 at 17:18 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

How do you do it? Your cards are just flawless and gorgeous. Even if you create a masculine card like this one!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home