This page has moved to a new address.

Cute

lime doodle: Cute

14 January 2011

Cute


Popping in today to share a card I made with some more of the My Mind's Eye fine and dandy collection. Isn't that owl the cutest! The banner pieces and owl are from their layered stickers and make it so easy to whip up a quick card.

As I sit and type this, for the first time in 7 weeks I can see parts of my lawn! The weather has turned mild and we are melting at last. It feels like spring! I can kid myself that the worst of winter is over can't I?!

Debby

Stamps – Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink), Banner Builder (Papertrey Ink)
Inks – Chocolate Chip (Stampin’ Up!)
Card – Rustic White (Papertrey Ink)

Paper – Fine and Dandy, true blue 6x6 paper pad (My Mind’s Eye)
Layered stickers – Find and Dandy, true blue (My Mind’s Eye)
Die – Labels 4 (Spellbinders)
Adhesive – Stampin Dimensionals (Stampin’ Up!)
Coats Linen thread
Buttons

12 Comments:

At 14 January 2011 at 11:29 , Blogger Lynn said...

Debby,
Adorable...love that little owl!

 
At 14 January 2011 at 11:36 , Blogger Ingrid Danvers said...

What a cute card. Really adorable. Beautiful colors too.

 
At 14 January 2011 at 13:21 , Blogger Keva said...

That is so so cute, Debby! I really like the colors for a baby card..sweet! We are seeing our lawn for the first time since Sunday..I cannot imagine 7 weeks!! Stay Warm..

 
At 14 January 2011 at 14:18 , Blogger Ted said...

How adorable is that owl! I love the banner addition as well. :)

 
At 14 January 2011 at 14:22 , Blogger Monica K. said...

This is wonderful! Love the colors. Perfect baby card!

 
At 14 January 2011 at 16:20 , Blogger Margriet Tournier said...

What a beautiful card. I'm totally in love with this paper.

Greetings from the Netherlands,
Margriet

 
At 14 January 2011 at 16:27 , Blogger Kay D said...

Now this is the cutest thing I've seen so far today! I have some of those papers, and I believe you have given me the perfect excuse to use them- love this!

 
At 14 January 2011 at 16:27 , Blogger BethieJ said...

Debby this is DARLING! I LOVE that owl!!!
Hope you have a GREAT weekend!

 
At 14 January 2011 at 16:29 , Blogger Lindsay said...

This is seriously adorable Debbie! Love this paper.

 
At 14 January 2011 at 21:50 , Blogger Stephanie said...

Really cute, Debby! I love the owl!

 
At 16 January 2011 at 16:35 , Blogger Aimes said...

Let's hope the worst of the weather is over (especially for you up there!) fingers crossed!
This is a seriously sweet card! Love the banner :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 20 January 2011 at 17:17 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

Oh my banner-ific!!! I love this Debby! This is definitely CUTE!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home