This page has moved to a new address.

Moxie fabby

lime doodle: Moxie fabby

31 January 2011

Moxie fabby

I've been wanting to keep up with the Moxie Fab colour inspiration challenges, but unfortunately time was not my friend last week. Fast forward to my crafty weekend away and I managed two of the colour schemes! Here's the colours for the pretty pastels and neutrals challenges:






Here's my first card for the neutrals challenge:



I used a new Hero Arts cling flower stamp I got the other day and stamped it 3 times onto the blue/grey card. After white embossing it, I added a bit of depth with copics then cut and layered the 3 flowers. Here's a couple of shots of the layering.



Next up is the card for the pastels challenge, now I also think this fits the latest Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger too. Here's the trigger



And here's my card:


Once again I used white embossing on the leaf wreath and butterfly and then went in with my copics and glitter to highlight the butterfly.



Wow, well I think that's all for today!


Debby

15 Comments:

At 31 January 2011 at 13:31 , Blogger Laurie said...

Both cards are fabulous! I so love that popped up flower on the first one! The embossing on the butterfly on the second card is gorgeous! I love the bling on the wreath too! Loved seeing a new post from you first thing this morning! :)

 
At 31 January 2011 at 14:03 , Blogger Keva said...

Oh my goodness, Debby. Those are absolutely lovely. I especially like the second one with the wreath and butterfly. You make such beautiful cards!

 
At 31 January 2011 at 15:37 , Blogger Kay D said...

Both of these are beautiful, but I REALLY love the butterfly against the embossed wreath, and decorated with those lovely pearls- YUM!

 
At 31 January 2011 at 15:51 , Blogger Lindsay said...

These are lovely Debbie! I adoooore the pink one! That butterfly and the wreath are perfection!

 
At 31 January 2011 at 16:08 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

I love your cards today Debby but I wanted to tell you again that I just LOVE your style!

 
At 31 January 2011 at 17:49 , Blogger Camilla said...

I l.o.v.e your butterfly card.
The colors, the embossing, the glitter.

 
At 31 January 2011 at 21:37 , Blogger Kara said...

totally gorgeous cards!!

 
At 31 January 2011 at 22:16 , Blogger Stephanie said...

Debby.......These are just amazing! Love them both!

 
At 1 February 2011 at 07:00 , Blogger Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

 
At 2 February 2011 at 23:38 , Blogger Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Debby! Thanks for entering the Pretty Pastels Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

 
At 3 February 2011 at 21:22 , Blogger Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Debby! Thanks also for entering the Neutrals Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! :)

 
At 7 February 2011 at 17:28 , Blogger Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Debby! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along with this challenge as well! :)

 
At 8 February 2011 at 23:19 , Blogger Ziggyeor said...

Those are gorgeous and I love the Hero Arts stamps.

 
At 8 February 2011 at 23:25 , Blogger jen said...

so very pretty! congrats on the trigger!

 
At 9 February 2011 at 14:13 , Blogger Diane said...

Gorgeous...congrats on the trigger!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home