This page has moved to a new address.

miss you

lime doodle: miss you

1 May 2011

miss you

I have a friend who may be moving away (you know who you are so look away now - no peeking!). I used the colours from the latest Embellish challenge, which has the added twist of making a square card.


Here's my card:

The little group of birds reminded me of our group of friends and I thought the space to the left just looked as if someone was missing! And we will certainly miss our friend if she has to go.

I'm going to keep it short today. The weather is glorious and I have only this morning to get out in the garden before taking my eldest to the second day of his swimming gala. There is not a cloud in the sky - yipeeeee!

Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - PTI tiny tags, WMS vintage labels 4, SU clearly for you
Inks - PTI sweet blush, smokey shadow, SU marina mist, versamark
Card - PTI berry sorbet, SU bashful blue
Dies - PTI love lives here (heart), spellbinders squares

8 Comments:

At 1 May 2011 at 12:38 , Blogger Lindsay said...

Adorable! Love that birdie and the cards dimension!

 
At 1 May 2011 at 14:26 , Blogger Keva said...

Love it! I really like the number of layers and the bird image - how sweet. Have fun today!

 
At 2 May 2011 at 15:44 , Blogger Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Love the clean and graphic design incorporated with the layers! Thanks so much for joining Embellishes Color Trends Challenge!

 
At 5 May 2011 at 18:16 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

I know its hard to lose friends due to a move but you can always stay in contact! I know cuz I I once was one of those friends that moved away and it killed me. I would have loved a sweet card like this Debby!

 
At 12 May 2011 at 00:15 , Blogger Andreia said...

Love this card!

 
At 16 May 2011 at 04:53 , Blogger Charlene Austin said...

OH MY CUTENESS!!! Thanks for playing along with Embellish!!

 
At 21 May 2011 at 02:44 , Blogger Jinny Newlin said...

Way cute, Debby! LOVE that gingham ribbon! Congratulations on being What's Hot!

 
At 22 May 2011 at 14:11 , Blogger Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love this, congrats on your win.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home