This page has moved to a new address.

CASE study blog hop winner!

lime doodle: CASE study blog hop winner!

10 August 2011

CASE study blog hop winner!

I'm delighted to announce the winner from comments left on my post for CASE study's anniversary blog hop. The winner is .......

Jinny Newlin!

Who wrote:

'What a beautiful set! And who can resist that sweet tomato?! Great job, girl!'

Jinny, please email me (limedoodle@gmail.com) your address and I will get your Paper Smooches set out to you asap.


Thanks everyone for all your comments and for participating week on week with CASE study!

Debby

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10 August 2011 at 18:07 , Blogger Jinny Newlin said...

Eeek! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you, Debby! I'm thrilled! Off to email you ASAP. You've totally made my day with that adorable PS set! LOVE!

 
At 12 August 2011 at 19:48 , Blogger Laurie said...

Congrats Jinny!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home