This page has moved to a new address.

case study challenge 59

lime doodle: case study challenge 59

29 September 2011

case study challenge 59

I can't believe that at CASE study this is our last week with Julie Lacey as our muse :( Love, love, love Julie's style. Look at the inspiration card for this week.


Gorgeous rich blue mixed with dark blue, kraft and neutrals, a fabulous impression plate, panel and ribbon. Here's my take.


Supplies: Stamps - Papertrey Ink happy trails; Ink - Versafine onyx black; Card - Stampin' Up night of navy, crumb cake; Twine - Stampin' Up; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink blueberry sky; Ceramic button; Impression plate - Papertrey Ink sunshine

I kept with the same colours but changed the emphasis, loved using the panel and that impression plate is one of my favourites. For the ribbon embellishment I folded a piece of blueberry sky ribbon over the panel and added a ceramic button I'd been hording in my stash. The button added that special touch for a special card.


Pop by the rest of the crew to see what they cooked up with Julie's card :)

Chupa (owner)
Amy
Andrea
Clare
Cristina
Debby - that's me!
Jean
Julie
Teneale
Teresa

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 29 September 2011 at 06:32 , Blogger Marisa said...

Absolutely love it (no pun intended) LOL! Love all your work for that matter :)

 
At 29 September 2011 at 08:40 , Blogger Jenny said...

Gorgeous CASE Debby, love the spotty ribbon tab :)
Jenny x

 
At 29 September 2011 at 09:57 , Blogger Joy said...

Gorgeous card Debby, really love the CAS style and that sweet little polka dot ribbon...hugs!

 
At 29 September 2011 at 10:18 , Blogger Ingrid Danvers said...

Simply beautiful, Debby. Great take on the challenge.

 
At 29 September 2011 at 19:51 , Blogger Joyce said...

This is so beautiful. Your color scheme is just so serene, and the polka dots on the button and ribbon are such a nice touch.

 
At 29 September 2011 at 19:54 , Blogger Aimes said...

So very, very special with that gorgeous ceramic button!
I fear I may need that impression plate now - not that I'd ever get bored of my linen and canvas one of course ;D
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 30 September 2011 at 00:29 , Blogger carol (krillsister) said...

Love your interpretation. That button is special so it should go to someone very special.

 
At 30 September 2011 at 01:00 , Blogger Julie said...

I just love the blue and kraft together! This is spectacular!

 
At 30 September 2011 at 18:04 , Blogger Marybeth said...

Wow! I love this beautiful card.

 
At 4 October 2011 at 11:55 , Blogger Aleksandra said...

Beautiful card! So clean and so lovely. I always admire those who can make such a pretty clean cards. Gorgeous!

I wish you a blessed day!
Aleksandra

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home