This page has moved to a new address.

merry christmas

lime doodle: merry christmas

7 November 2011

merry christmas

How about an ultra clean and simple card today? Extreme CAS as I like to call them! One cute image repeated three times with a simple sentiment and a bit of bling. Right up my street!

Supplies: Stamps - There She Goes no peeking!, Practicing Creativity Designs retro christmas; Inks - Versacolor split pea, lagoon blue, seafoam, Versafine onyx black; Stampin' Up jewels basic rhinestone

I'm sorry the photo isn't great - the days have been so dull just recently and I'm finding it difficult to get my photos taken. Hopefully you can see a bit better in the photo below. I just love these colours together.



Well thats me for today. The children are off school for a long weekend so my time is limited to say the least!

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 7 November 2011 at 05:23 , Blogger Joyce said...

CAS--Love this. Very striking.

 
At 7 November 2011 at 11:06 , Blogger Stephanie said...

Can I just say I love your blog Debby, it's one of my favourites!

 
At 7 November 2011 at 11:15 , Blogger Michelle said...

Lovely. I love the colours, too. I might pinch this idea and put in my ideas box for those Christmas cards I haven't finished yet. :-)

 
At 7 November 2011 at 12:30 , Blogger aba said...

lovely

 
At 7 November 2011 at 13:53 , Blogger Cristina said...

I love when you do extreme CAS. It gives me courage. :) And this is so lovely. Exactly the kind of card I'd love to get in the mail.

 
At 7 November 2011 at 14:36 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.that lead me here and I am so glad it did.This is such an inspiring card and beautifully CAS

 
At 7 November 2011 at 21:25 , Blogger Aimes said...

You know I love it when you do extreme CAS, Debby! :)
You're right up my street with this beauty!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 7 November 2011 at 22:56 , Blogger Susan said...

Your card may be simple, however, it is also beautiful!

 
At 11 November 2011 at 05:54 , Blogger Jessie/knightrone said...

Perfect CAS card...LOVE it!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home