This page has moved to a new address.

case study challenge 73

lime doodle: case study challenge 73

12 January 2012

case study challenge 73

Thursday means it's time for another CASE study card from our muse this month Jen Rzasa. I am bowled over by everything that Jen makes - just look at this weeks inspiration. Gorgeous!


I really love this card, so kept many of the features in my CASE. I often use the negative space of a die cut so that element of Jen's card was a given for me to use.  I also put the sentiment on a banner strip. In fact apart from the orientation I kept pretty much everything!

Pin It

Supplies: Stamps - Papertrey Ink happy trails; Inks - Versacolor old rose, Versafine onyx black; Paper - Echo Park victoria gardens; Dies - Papertrey Ink cloud, happy trails, double ended banner

In real life this card is a little more vibrant with the colours popping from the white, it just doesn't seem to have come across very well today.


Fancy some more inspiration? Pop by this talented bunch who all have something to show you.

Christina MacLaren
ClareBuswell
Debby Hughes - me!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa):Owner
Jean Martin

Julie Lacey (on a break)
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
TeresaKline


Labels:

15 Comments:

At 12 January 2012 at 06:18 , Blogger Окса said...

The card №2 so cute!

 
At 12 January 2012 at 07:00 , Blogger Joy said...

Love your take on Jen's card, perfection and the simplicity makes this so elegant..hugs

 
At 12 January 2012 at 07:11 , Blogger Michelle said...

Another beautiful card, Debby! I love the papers you used, so pretty.

 
At 12 January 2012 at 14:12 , Blogger Cristina said...

Boy, you are making me think twice about Happy Trails. I've never thought I needed it but seeing what you do with it card after card, I might have to reconsider. :) This is amazing. Perfect CASE.

 
At 12 January 2012 at 14:12 , Blogger Christina said...

Just pinned this! Absolutely stunning!

 
At 12 January 2012 at 14:21 , Blogger Lynn said...

This card is beyond beautiful Debby. I love how clean it is with the gentle pops of color.

 
At 12 January 2012 at 17:15 , Blogger dstandard said...

Fabulous card Debby! I love the cut outs!

 
At 12 January 2012 at 17:45 , Blogger Sue McRae said...

I love how elegant the clouds look with the pp behind them.

 
At 12 January 2012 at 17:49 , Blogger Mandy said...

Such a beautiful case card Debby!

 
At 12 January 2012 at 20:48 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful CASE! Love it Debby!

 
At 12 January 2012 at 21:03 , Blogger Sara Mac said...

Debby, I truly adore everything about this card. You always make these challenges look effortless. Well done!

 
At 13 January 2012 at 19:43 , Blogger Tracey Jean said...

drool...

 
At 15 January 2012 at 03:08 , Blogger Annette Allen said...

wow fun blog...your creations are so amazing...

 
At 17 January 2012 at 15:01 , Blogger Lisa H. said...

this card is awesome! it's sooo, so pretty! looove those clouds and teh birdie....thanks for the inspiration!

 
At 19 February 2012 at 20:09 , Blogger jintyoo7 said...

Beautiful, the pp behind the negative cut is stunning :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home