This page has moved to a new address.

pti bracelet challenge

lime doodle: pti bracelet challenge

22 July 2012

pti bracelet challenge

Morning! Well as it turns out I managed to make one more project last night for Papertrey Ink's stamp-a-faire as I turned my hand to bead making. My efforts are far from professional but I enjoyed myself so that's all that counts isn't it? Not having the dies or paper pad that Nichole used I turned to my supplies and made do. Here's the result.


As I didn't really use any PTI products to make this bracelet I thought it would be nice to make a little card to match.




Got to dash as I'm on Sunday morning children's taxi service :)

Supplies: Card - Papertrey Ink vintage cream, dark chocolate, simply chartreuse; Felt - Papertrey Ink melon berry; Dies - Papertrey Ink beautiful blooms, Memory Box meadow leaf, Spellbinders circles, squares; Stampin' Up twine; Button; Paper - Studio Calico abroad collection

7 Comments:

At 22 July 2012 at 09:23 , Blogger Michelle said...

Wow! So, so pretty! (It's my birthday soon... hint, hint! LOL!) Beautiful work!

 
At 22 July 2012 at 11:05 , Blogger Mandy said...

your bracelet and card are absolutely stunning Debby. The home made beads look fab!

xx

 
At 22 July 2012 at 12:30 , Blogger Marlena M. said...

Beautiful work Debby!

 
At 22 July 2012 at 19:29 , Blogger Ardyth said...

Love this - I've been following you for a long time - I can always tell it's your work as soon as I see it! You inspire me!

 
At 22 July 2012 at 22:35 , Blogger aaga said...

I love the volours - again. And I agree with Ardyth. :)

 
At 22 July 2012 at 22:36 , Blogger aaga said...

I mean colours, of course. :))

 
At 23 July 2012 at 20:39 , Blogger Aimes said...

What a sweet gift! Are those paper beads? It's been so long since I've made some of those...I think I know what I'll be doing this summer! :D
Hugs!
x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home