This page has moved to a new address.

perfectly preserved

lime doodle: perfectly preserved

8 September 2012

perfectly preserved

I'm popping in quickly again today. I'm fortunate to be meeting up with a bunch of Stampin' Up friends and thought I'd show you one of the things I'm taking along with me. When we meet up we all try and make something to give to each other. I went with a tag made with the latest Perfectly Preserved set attached to a little bag of rosie apple sweets :)




I couldn't get the little bag to stand up on it's own so propped it up against a little jar I picked up from Anthropologie - everything in that shop is just plain gorgeous!


As there are a bunch of us meeting up, I needed a bunch of tags and bags :)


I'm also taking along some other projects which I hope I'll get posted on here soon.

Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

Supplies: Stamps - Stampin' Up perfectly preserved; Inks - Versafine smoky gray; Card - Stampin' Up confetti white; Distress Markers; Dies - Stampin' Up cannery set; Twine - The Twinery


7 Comments:

At 8 September 2012 at 13:52 , Blogger ~amy~ said...

super CUTE!!!

 
At 8 September 2012 at 14:07 , Blogger Deb said...

Love this, Debby! And that little twine bow is a perfect touch!

 
At 8 September 2012 at 15:01 , Blogger Aimes said...

Super sweet (pun wasn't intended but I'll take it! LOL!)
How did you refrain from buying just about everything in Anthropolgie?! I had to be dragged out by my guy!
Have a fun day! Wished I lived closer! LOL!
Hugs!
x

 
At 8 September 2012 at 17:12 , Blogger SugarGem said...

Debby these are just scrumptious.

 
At 8 September 2012 at 22:30 , Blogger jintyoo7 said...

How delightful - the sweets look pretty too :)
Anthropologie is a blight on my bank - lol

Have fun with your group!

 
At 9 September 2012 at 01:18 , Blogger Mrs Scully said...

What a clever idea, using it as a tag for a bag. I may have to change my mind and by this bundle.

 
At 10 September 2012 at 01:36 , Blogger Emily Leiphart said...

Wow, my mouth is watering just looking at these tags and the treats in those bags! Love them! And I have to agree with you about Anthropologie. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home