This page has moved to a new address.

lil' inker designs sneak peeks day 2

lime doodle: lil' inker designs sneak peeks day 2

13 November 2012

lil' inker designs sneak peeks day 2

This is my third post today! Please scroll down for my Clear & Simple Stamps post and my CAS-ual Fridays Stamps post :)

Ok I'm joining the fun today with a Lil' Inker Designs new release blog hop! Hopefully as part of the hop you’ve arrived here from Mary's blog. If not pop by and see Laura to start at the beginning so you don’t miss anything :)

You've seen the large bow and the small bow .... well now it's time for the mini bow! This is the cutest little bow ever!




I continued my grey, silver glitter and white obsession with this card LOL; combining a silver glitter mini bow with a "Happy New Year" sentiment from this set and some cute polka dot ribbon and twine all offset on a large grey flag die cut.

Now it’s time to hop on over to the LID blog to finish the hop!


I'm back with more LID fun tomorrow using the sentiment set along with a fun new die!

Supplies: Stamps - Lil' Inker Designs instant camera; christmas, Hero Arts envelope pattern; Inks - Clear & Simple Stamps I steel got it, Versacolor cement; Card - Clear and Simple Stamps I steel got it, Papertrey Ink soft stone, Stampin' Up silver glitter card, Neenah solar white; Dies Lil' Inker Designs mini bow, flags & tags, Simon Says Stamp holiday shapes; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink soft stone extra fine polka dot satin, Hemptique crafters cord; Stampin' Up rhinestone


 



Labels:

27 Comments:

At 13 November 2012 at 05:44 , Blogger Jas said...

Love the color combo and your card is beautiful, tfs!
Hugs,
Jas

 
At 13 November 2012 at 06:55 , Blogger Caroline said...

Gorgeous card I love the colours and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

 
At 13 November 2012 at 14:05 , Blogger Beate said...

You are killing me with all the glittery goodness you are showing off. Now I REALLY need some glitter cardstock!
Hugs and smiles

 
At 13 November 2012 at 15:04 , Blogger Unknown said...

The new releases are great, love the mini bow and your card!

 
At 13 November 2012 at 15:14 , Blogger Sanketi said...

Love the mini bow!

 
At 13 November 2012 at 16:30 , Blogger Nancy L. said...

The card is BEAUTIFUL!

 
At 13 November 2012 at 17:02 , Blogger Mary-Anne V said...

What a stunning card...the white and silver is so classy!

 
At 13 November 2012 at 17:04 , Blogger Geri said...

Love how you made this sweet bow the centre of attention on this card...deservedly so cuz it is so dang cute!

 
At 13 November 2012 at 17:25 , Blogger Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so beautiful

 
At 13 November 2012 at 18:34 , Blogger Piali said...

Stunning card Debby! So loving the glittered mini bow!

 
At 13 November 2012 at 18:45 , Blogger canadian_liner said...

Wow, you've shown that all these new goodies work for more sophisticated looks, too! I'm enjoying seeing all the variety in the Instant Camera Stamp Set sentiments.

 
At 13 November 2012 at 18:52 , Blogger Sue D said...

So pretty and elegant!

 
At 13 November 2012 at 19:02 , Blogger Miriam Prantner said...

So elegant and festive! Loving all the silver and gray on this card!

 
At 13 November 2012 at 19:19 , Blogger Tracey McNeely said...

Debby your glitter bow is just awesome, such a fabulous New Year's card.

 
At 13 November 2012 at 21:03 , Blogger Lea L. said...

This is beautiful! LOVING that bow...I think I need it!! :)

 
At 13 November 2012 at 21:03 , Blogger Sarah said...

This is absolutely fantastic, Debby! I love all the different shades of gray.

 
At 13 November 2012 at 21:21 , Blogger Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

it is lovely to see the bow used on a New Years card!

 
At 13 November 2012 at 21:39 , Blogger Aimes said...

Just catching up in Blogland, Debby so here's me saying WOW to the last posts I've missed!!!
I adore grey (nearly as much as green!) so I'm lovin' your grey creations - especially with the magical sparkles added too! That mini bow is ADORABLE!
Congrats on the CSS gig too BTW!
Hugs!
x
P.S I'm glad it's not just me who has returned from holiday to find I have no decent daylight to take pictures in. I reckon you've solved the problem judging from your pics, they look great still!

 
At 13 November 2012 at 21:50 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the look of this. Very inspirational. Thanks.

 
At 13 November 2012 at 22:21 , Blogger Carole said...

Amazing- beautiful- classy and sophisticated. Debby you are so talented and crafty. I love your style.

 
At 13 November 2012 at 23:20 , Blogger Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Wow - what a stunning card! I LOVE your blog, you inspire me!

 
At 14 November 2012 at 06:43 , Blogger Pryn said...

Normally I am just a lurker, but when I saw this card I had to post a comment. This is STUNNING!!! the color combo, the design, the star placements...I just love every inch of it!

 
At 14 November 2012 at 15:50 , Blogger jintyoo7 said...

Wow, absolutely "dazzling" :)

 
At 15 November 2012 at 00:09 , Blogger mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Stunning! Love the glitter bits & your soft colour combo.

 
At 16 November 2012 at 03:58 , Blogger Shelly said...

Love, love, love this bow!! Awesome card!
Shelly

 
At 16 November 2012 at 18:56 , Blogger Sue McRae said...

This is so elegant, perfect for a New Years card. Love the bow all glittered up!

 
At 17 November 2012 at 04:39 , Blogger Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful card! I'm in love with that bow!
DeniseB

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home