This page has moved to a new address.

dreams come true

lime doodle: dreams come true

12 December 2012

dreams come true

This is my second post today; please scroll down for my Lil Inker Designs post :)

My next peek into Clearly Besotted Stamps latest release is intended for the little girls in your life :) The Once Upon A Time set is where dreams are made and pink and glitter dominate! Seriously polka dot turrets, clouds, hearts and stars - what more could a girl want LOL.




I stamped the large cloud in Versacolor sky gray, the castle in Hero Arts soft pink and the turrets in Stampin' Up rich razzleberry. I then cut this all out and popped up on foam adhesive. Then I stamped another large cloud, highlighted the edges with a glitter pen and added the sentiment in Versafine onyx black before cutting out and adding with more foam adhesive. The castle was popped up over some cute pink paper and a nice rich bow added with a glitter heart to finish :)

That's all for today folks. Have a great day. I'm back tomorrow with a post for CASE Study :)

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted Stamps once upon a time; Inks - Hero Arts soft pink, Stampin' Up rich razzleberry, Versacolor sky gray, Versafine onyx black; Paper - Echo Park everyday eclectic; Dies - Simon Says Stamp holiday shapes; Ribbon - Stampin' Up rich razzleberry; Sakura stardust glitter pen



Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 12 December 2012 at 13:07 , Blogger Caroline said...

I love this Debby I love the stamps and the layout and colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

 
At 12 December 2012 at 16:48 , Blogger Mandy said...

You're right Debby what little girl could resist such a beauty !

xx

 
At 12 December 2012 at 19:51 , Blogger Tasnim said...

This is so beautiful! I love the colors, and the ribbon! And I like how you stamped the sentiment on a cloud! Perfect design!

 
At 12 December 2012 at 22:23 , Blogger Pryn said...

I am completely in love with this gorgeous card!!! Little girls? How about for those never-too-old-to-be-a-princess girls? Yep! I love it!

 
At 12 December 2012 at 23:13 , Blogger Michelle said...

Debby, this is absolutely gorgeous! Both my girls would love this card! I love how the cloud and castle are floating on top of that beautiful big bow. :-)

 
At 13 December 2012 at 02:55 , Blogger jintyoo7 said...

This is precious, Debby! What little girl wouldn't treasure this :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home