This page has moved to a new address.

cas-ual fridays challenge 84

lime doodle: cas-ual fridays challenge 84

4 January 2013

cas-ual fridays challenge 84


This weeks CAS-ual Fridays challenge is just perfect for getting those thank you notes written! Lets see your clean and simple thank yous. Our sponsor this week is Ellen Hutson with a $25 Gift Certificate :)

For my card today I combined a sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Big Thanks with my favourite critter from Simon Says Stamps Furry Christmas.




The Furry Christmas set comes with the kitty along with two pups, I just cut out and coloured up just the cute cat. I made my card base narrower than normal so the cats tail could stick out the side and yet the card would still fit in a normal envelope :)

I hope you have the time to join us this week. Have a wonderful weekend :)

Supplies: Stamps - Simon Says Stamp furry christmas, CAS-ual Fridays Stamps big thanks; Inks - Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black; Card - Copic X-press it blinding card; Paper - Echo Park winter wishes 6 x 6, Teresa Collins tell your story 6 x 6; Die - My Favorite Things say what; Twine - The Twinery maraschino; Copics; Ranger enamel accents, Ranger glossy accents


Labels: ,

13 Comments:

At 4 January 2013 at 07:02 , Blogger aaga said...

This card is purr-fect. Literally. I wish to be like you someday.

 
At 4 January 2013 at 07:03 , Blogger aaga said...

(I mean as professional and genius!)

 
At 4 January 2013 at 11:11 , Blogger Lynn said...

Absolutely adorable Debby!

 
At 4 January 2013 at 13:25 , Blogger ~amy~ said...

oh my cute! love the pops of red!

 
At 4 January 2013 at 15:36 , Blogger Mandy said...

Absolutely lovely Debby !

xx

 
At 4 January 2013 at 17:47 , Blogger Jamie said...

This is really adorable:)

 
At 4 January 2013 at 19:00 , Blogger Andrea W said...

Purrfectly cute card! I LOVE the cat!

 
At 4 January 2013 at 19:13 , Blogger Blue Daisy said...

Absolutely stunning card Debby (as always!) I love your work!

Tracyx

 
At 5 January 2013 at 02:18 , Blogger Colleen Dietrich said...

Eek! This is totally cute, Debby. :) I just got back from Wida Miller's blog, where she did Diagnosis Design on you. I came over here so I can pin some of your cards because you are such a master! Love your style!

Happy New Year and Happy Weekend, too.

 
At 5 January 2013 at 02:34 , Blogger Lea L. said...

This is SO cute! I just adore the sweet little scene you've created here!!

 
At 5 January 2013 at 16:29 , Blogger Angie Tieman said...

Amazingly cute!! Love the whole scene you created!

 
At 7 January 2013 at 01:27 , Blogger belldoubleyou said...

Ahah, so the cat is from a larger grouping -- great idea to cut it out! And I really like the text-y paper for the snowbank.

 
At 7 January 2013 at 12:31 , Blogger Morag said...

Love the idea of only using part of the stamp and as a cat lover I always appreciate cat cards!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home