This page has moved to a new address.

case study challenge 125

lime doodle: case study challenge 125

24 January 2013

case study challenge 125

Are you ready for another dose of Amber for this weeks CASE Study? I certainly am; I can't say enough how I love Amber's style!


Pop of red onto cream with a kraft tone on tone base, oh and the address label really caught my eye and got me thinking of envelopes with a mailing label. Here's what I came up with - a little envelope for a love note:




The envelope is actually Papertrey Ink's seed packet die stamped with Hero Arts tweed pattern in Versamark. Then I added the mailing label which is a die cut Papertrey Ink angled label with a little heart die cut with Simon Says Stamps large holiday shapes. The sentiment is from the cute Simon Says Stamp Just A Love Note set. A little bit of twine wrapped around holds the envelope closed :)

Ready for another dose of inspiration? Check out the rest of the crew :)

Muse: Amber Daigre
Guest Designer: Tasnim Ahmed
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell
Debby Hughes - me!
Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) - The Boss
Jean Martin
Jeanne Jachna
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams


Supplies: Stamps - Hero Arts tweed pattern s5654, Simon Says Stamp just a love note; Inks - Versafine onyx black, Versamark; Card - Papertrey Ink kraft, vintage cream, Stampin' Up poppy parade; Dies - Simon Says Stamp large holiday shapes, Papertrey Ink angled labels, seed packet die; Twine - The Twinery maraschino
-->

6 Comments:

At 24 January 2013 at 06:45 , Blogger Taheerah said...

You have to stop making me buy stuff! I really need that tweed stamp now! I love this project so much!!

 
At 24 January 2013 at 10:21 , Blogger Lynn said...

Oh how I love this...the tweed background is divine.

 
At 25 January 2013 at 01:53 , Blogger Kelly said...

Adorable!

 
At 25 January 2013 at 03:52 , Blogger Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Such a cute little note!

 
At 25 January 2013 at 05:25 , Blogger Wida said...

its so BEACHORADO! wish I would have thought of it ;)

 
At 25 January 2013 at 12:43 , Blogger Barb Ghig said...

I love your take on Amber's card...so pretty!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home