This page has moved to a new address.

winner!

lime doodle: winner!

31 January 2013

winner!



We were overwhelmed by the response to the Simon Says Stamp Valentine’s Day Blog Hop.  Thank you so much for your wonderful comments and for playing along. I was truly bowled over to be asked to join in and then to hop along seeing all the fabulous projects was such fun!

Each designer in the hop is giving away a Goodie Bag from Simon Says Stamp and a random winner from my blog has been chosen and it is Laura M!

Laura M.23 January 2013 16:54
beautiful cards! really love your technique! thanks for sharing ; 

Congratulations Laura!  Simon Says Stamp will be in touch with you to get your mailing address to get your goodies off to you. Have fun creating with them and thank you again for commenting on my blog.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 31 January 2013 at 23:35 , Blogger Wida said...

Hi I'm Laura M. nevermind the avatar. It's me Laura, TRUST me! JK, congrats laura, enjoy the class!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home