This page has moved to a new address.

a new toy

lime doodle: a new toy

22 February 2013

a new toy

Popping in today to share a little experimenting with a new toy I had for my birthday from a friend; the Copic airbrush. Seeing as it was this friend's birthday I thought it a good time to experiment with a little card and tag for her :)


This is my first attempt using the airbrush and I was probably a bit heavy handed LOL but it was fun. I used one of the little gas canisters for this and I will say that after using it on the card and tag there doesn't seem much left. We will see but I'm guessing using the airbrush this way rather than with a compressor will be more expensive.


Supplies: Stamps - Hero Arts woodland creatures cl261; Inks - Memento tuxedo black; Copics, Ranger star dust stickles; Ranger glossy accents; Copic Airbrush


Labels:

11 Comments:

At 22 February 2013 at 06:55 , Blogger Taheerah said...

You lucky, lucky girl - I have been wanting one of those (with compressor though) for ages!! Beautiful card, I think your airbrushing is just lovely and that little guy is so cute!!

 
At 22 February 2013 at 10:20 , Blogger Aimes said...

New toys - I love them! It's like being a kid again! Fabulous work with that airbrush and I love those sweet images!!! So cute!
Have a fab weekend (back to work next week for me....where did half term go again?!)
Hugs!
x

 
At 22 February 2013 at 15:11 , Blogger Laurie said...

Awesome card! I love my airbrush! Kinda makes me want to pull it out today! :) I love the background you created with it!

 
At 22 February 2013 at 16:13 , Blogger dstandard said...

Totally adorable - love the airbrush!

 
At 22 February 2013 at 16:21 , Blogger Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous! I think you've got it down!

 
At 22 February 2013 at 17:17 , Blogger Loly Borda said...

Gorgeous, love the soft feel of the background, and the image is adorable. TFS

 
At 22 February 2013 at 19:10 , Blogger Jana said...

Experiment successful! Wow. This is incredible

 
At 22 February 2013 at 20:12 , Blogger meganklauer said...

Oh my goodness this is so cool!

 
At 23 February 2013 at 01:26 , Blogger Lisa Lara said...

Oh this is adorable and beautiful Debby. I just love your sky.

 
At 24 February 2013 at 07:21 , Blogger MaRyKaY said...

I think your first attempt is perfect. Very cute cards on your blog. Thanks for sharing.

 
At 26 February 2013 at 14:24 , Blogger Elena said...

Very cute card! I think you did a wonderful job trying new technique!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home