This page has moved to a new address.

CASEing the CASE master!

lime doodle: CASEing the CASE master!

18 August 2011

CASEing the CASE master!

Yep that's right, this week of our CASE study anniversary celebrations we are CASEing non other than Chupa! You will be spoilt rotten this week with the plethora of gorgeous creations to choose from! I took an age to choose, there were so many possibilities, but then eventually I picked this beauty.



Although I love these colours, I've used them a couple of times recently so I chose to CASE just the overall design - top justified panel, ribbon and punched bottom border on a kraft base.


Here in the UK it is the season of exam results, so I want to have a couple of congratulations cards on hand. Crossing fingers that everyone gets what they were hoping for! I used the flag die from Lil Inker Designs to make a banner and was reaching for a zig zag type border die to mimic the shape for my bottom punched border when I thought why not use the flag die again! So I cut 5 flags for my bottom border, adhering them at different levels to give a bit of interest.




Please pop by and see which of Chupa's creations inspired the other team members.




Debby

Supplies:

 


Stamps - Lil' Inker Designs rainbow & cloud sentiments
Ink - Versafine onyx black
Card - Papertrey Ink kraft, Stampin' Up baja breeze
Paper - My Mind's Eye lime twist - out of the blue
Dies - Lil' Inkers Designs rainbow & cloud, flag
Papertrey Ink simply chartreuse ribbon
Stampin' Up twine
Stampin' Up jewels

Labels:

20 Comments:

At 18 August 2011 at 11:01 , Blogger Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Perfectly happy card, it makes me smile all over! You're making me want these cloud dies so much... thank you for an awesome post!!

 
At 18 August 2011 at 11:19 , Blogger Lynn said...

Debby, I love all the bright colors popping off the white...and the little banners that are uneven at the bottom are perfect!

 
At 18 August 2011 at 12:26 , Blogger Julie said...

Gorgeous card! Love all the little banners on it!

 
At 18 August 2011 at 13:22 , Blogger Kara said...

love it!

 
At 18 August 2011 at 14:34 , Blogger Keva said...

Your card is delightful (and that's not a word I use often..haha). It's so bright and cheerful and I love the design. A great card to CASE and your card came out beautifully!

 
At 18 August 2011 at 15:27 , Blogger LaurieJ said...

I love this card! The bottom border is so creative. It just makes me smile.

 
At 18 August 2011 at 15:52 , Blogger Vickie Z said...

Adorable!!! Love those flag banners, top and bottom!!

 
At 18 August 2011 at 18:39 , Blogger Glenda J said...

This is so fun! Very clever and delightful! Love your creations - congrats on being featured over at Create!

 
At 18 August 2011 at 19:19 , Blogger Jen Carter said...

This is just so cute Debby! Love the banners as both a focal point and as a border!! ADORABLE!

 
At 18 August 2011 at 22:36 , Blogger Clare said...

Such a cute card, love those banners and clouds... wanting those dies now!!

 
At 19 August 2011 at 14:09 , Blogger Aimes said...

What a happy, happy card! I really hope you get to give this fun card to someone who is celebrating good exam results!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 19 August 2011 at 20:00 , Blogger Marybeth said...

Wow! Simply gorgeous .

 
At 19 August 2011 at 23:44 , Blogger Amanda Sevall said...

I love this card! I don't know how I haven't seen your blog before but I love it and I'm following you now!! :)

 
At 20 August 2011 at 14:43 , Blogger Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous! I love everything about it!

 
At 23 August 2011 at 04:00 , Blogger Andrea Ewen said...

Simply delightful, Debby...all your lines are so clean and the colors are so vibrant! Your card is a gorgeous tribute to Chupa's...I love those sweet little banners! Great card!

 
At 23 August 2011 at 20:06 , Blogger Wendy said...

Love banners and LOVE your take on Chupa's card.

 
At 24 August 2011 at 05:05 , Blogger Sue said...

this is definately a favourite Debby!! a perfect tribute to Iwona's gorgeous card, you have really made it your own with all the white and the banner!! :)

 
At 24 August 2011 at 16:34 , Blogger Unknown said...

Kindly have alook herehttp://snehalscreations.blogspot.com/2011/08/welcome-little-one-we-are-celbrating.html.
I have Cased your card .I find your work very inspiring so have become your follower.

 
At 18 March 2012 at 01:37 , Blogger Eileen Fields said...

What does to 'Case' a card mean? I loved it by the way. Banners area cut I've not used on a card yet. I think I have a banner cut on George and Celebrations carts.

 
At 18 March 2012 at 20:38 , Blogger Debby said...

Hi Eileen, to CASE a card means to "Copy And Share Everything" I believe but in reality means to use either all or elements of the card for inspiration. Hope that helps.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home