This page has moved to a new address.

epic year

lime doodle: epic year

16 September 2011

epic year

Just popping in today to share another card for Chupa's sketchbook Saturdays challenge. I did one card like this earlier in the week and liked the sketch so much I did another!


Again, it's a male card, so I kept the embellishments simple.


Here's the sketch just to refresh your memory.


Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Supplies:

Stamps - Papertrey Ink boy basics game on
Inks - Versafine smokey grey, onyx black
Card - Papertrey Ink soft stone
Paper - My Mind's Eye
Dies - Papertrey Ink little labels, Spellbinders pinked circles, circles
Brads

10 Comments:

At 16 September 2011 at 09:17 , Blogger Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh come on, and that's when I thought you couldn't make me any happier by playing with my sketch ONCE!! I must admit that I like this one even more, it has this unmistakable "Debby style" and truly delicious colours. Woohoo!

 
At 16 September 2011 at 10:36 , Blogger euna said...

Awesome card. Perfect combination of stamps/patterns and colours :)

 
At 16 September 2011 at 13:34 , Blogger Margaret M said...

Debby really like the simplicity of this card. Great masculine card..I'm not good at those..I guess it's from only having girls!

 
At 16 September 2011 at 16:08 , Blogger Keva said...

I absolutely LOVE the way you used the brads. This is a really cool card

 
At 16 September 2011 at 16:40 , Blogger Marisa said...

Great card - my son would love it! Love how you used the sketch.

 
At 16 September 2011 at 20:03 , Blogger Lisa Lara said...

Oh this is so cool Debby.

 
At 16 September 2011 at 21:37 , Blogger Tigriswillreign said...

This take on the sketch is so awesome!! Epic! ;)

 
At 17 September 2011 at 14:13 , Blogger ~amy~ said...

Such a fun card...love the sentiment:)

 
At 17 September 2011 at 18:09 , Blogger Aimes said...

Fabby card, Debby! I have a few nephews (and brothers!) that would totally dig this card!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 4 February 2012 at 22:44 , Blogger Julie Marshall said...

Love this card and the colors you used. I just had to CASE ;) Thanks for such great inspiration.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home