This page has moved to a new address.

Paper Smooches Guest Designer week 1

lime doodle: Paper Smooches Guest Designer week 1

7 September 2011

Paper Smooches Guest Designer week 1

Wohoo! Today I get to start sharing with you the latest Paper Smooches stamps I was lucky enough to get to play with as this month's Guest Designer.

Kim's stamps do pack a real cuteness punch! This tag uses the new Halloweenies and Sunny Side Up sets. Isn't that ghost just adorable! And so easy to use - I just added a tiny amount of grey shading and he was good to go! The clouds I thought looked very atmospheric in purple. I coloured them with copics and then used the colourless blender pen to add polka dots and a gingham pattern. The moon is actually the sun from Sunny Side Up but paired with these spooky clouds I think it just looks like a full moon peeping through.


I am still waiting for the Halloween sweets and treats to appear on the shelves here in the UK, so I improvised with some black liquorice all bagged up and attached the tag with bakers twine.


Oh I had such fun with these sets, pop back next Wednesday to see my second Paper Smooches installment.

Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - Paper Smooches halloweenies, sunny side up
Inks - Memento tuxedo black
Dies - Lil' Inker Designs flag, Papertrey Ink tag sale 3
Ribbon - Papertrey Ink simply chartreuse
Twine - The Twinery lilac
Copics - 0, T0, T1, V12, V15, Y21, Y32
Treat Bag - Stampin' Up

6 Comments:

At 7 September 2011 at 13:02 , Blogger ~amy~ said...

such a cute cute tag...great for the little treat bag!

 
At 7 September 2011 at 13:16 , Blogger Cassie said...

Fantastic, Debby! What a cute project :D

 
At 7 September 2011 at 13:16 , Blogger Robin said...

Awesome tag!!
Robin

 
At 7 September 2011 at 13:32 , Blogger Lindsay said...

Totally adorable Debby! Love those purple clouds!

 
At 7 September 2011 at 14:16 , Blogger Cristina said...

Perfection! And what a great tip about the colorless blender. I thought you had paper pieced!

 
At 7 September 2011 at 21:47 , Blogger Lisa Lara said...

I am not surprised you made the GD search. I love your creations Debby. This tag is adorable with the black licorice. Congrats and have fun girl. .

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home