This page has moved to a new address.

CASE study challenge #55

lime doodle: CASE study challenge #55

1 September 2011

CASE study challenge #55

Wow 1st September, how'd that happen! The start of a new month at CASE study means a new muse and this month we have the fabulous Julie Lacey! I have been a huge, long term fan of Julie's and a year ago chose to CASE Julie in a post here about inspirational bloggers. So I'm thrilled to introduce her first card of the month.


Neutrals with a pop of green - I'm in heaven! From the inspiration I took the colours, off set circular focal point, bow and Julie's signature layered cardstock mat.


I'm still loving my Paper Smooches stamps - isn't that frog adorable! I couldn't resist adding googly eyes for a bit of fun



I can't wait to see what the other CASE study girls have created. With sadness we said goodbye to Sue with last weeks challenge. I will miss seeing her takes on the inspiration. However, Sue's departure leaves a slot open in the team and I'm delighted that Teresa Kline will be joining us each week. Please pop by and give her a huge welcome. Here's the updated DT list - pop by for a look see.



  • Chupa (owner)
  • Amy
  • Andrea
  • Clare
  • Cristina
  • Debby - that's me!
  • Jean
  • Julie
  • Teneale
  • Teresa


  • Debby

    Supplies:

    Stamps - Paper Smooches a little lovin
    Ink - Versafine onyx black
    Card - Papertrey Ink simply chartreuse, kraft
    Paper - Papertrey Ink 2009 bitty dot basics
    Ribbon - Papertrey Ink simply chartreuse
    Jewels
    Dies - Spellbinders circles, scallops
    Gold Marker
    Googly eyes

    Labels:

    5 Comments:

    At 1 September 2011 at 05:03 , Blogger ~amy~ said...

    a-dorable!!

     
    At 1 September 2011 at 05:16 , Blogger Teresa Kline said...

    this is adorable Debby, I am thrilled to be able to work with you on another team...i am sooooo excited....eeeccckkk!

    enjoy *~*

     
    At 1 September 2011 at 14:02 , Blogger Aimes said...

    Love it! Sooooooo cute that I totally could kiss that polka dot frog y'know :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

     
    At 1 September 2011 at 18:30 , Blogger Cristina said...

    So lovely! Sending a smooch and a hug to you!

     
    At 2 September 2011 at 03:39 , Blogger Andrea Ewen said...

    Love the color combo on this, Debby, and that frog is so super cute! A fabulous take on Julie's beautiful card!

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home