This page has moved to a new address.

Thank you

lime doodle: Thank you

19 August 2011

Thank you

I'm popping in today to share a card I made a while ago to use up some of my mountain of stash but never got round to sharing here! Now it's been a while so I don't remember where any specifics, but here you go!


I'd bought the acetate as it was simply gorgeous but never got round to using it, until I decided it would be just great on this card!

We have visitors this weekend so things may be a bit quiet here for a day or two. Hope you have a fabulous weekend.

Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - Papertrey Ink round and round
Ink - Versafine smoky gray
Paper - Papertrey Ink Polka Dot Basics
Dies - Spellbinders blossom
Acetate - My Mind's Eye?

3 Comments:

At 19 August 2011 at 19:59 , Blogger Marybeth said...

Very pretty card I love the shape of the die you used for the base of the card.

 
At 20 August 2011 at 01:37 , Blogger Lynn said...

Gorgeous...love the lanterns!

 
At 28 August 2011 at 12:49 , Blogger Laurie said...

What a fun shaped card! I love that image! So pretty!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home