This page has moved to a new address.

Bite me!

lime doodle: Bite me!

9 September 2011

Bite me!

Isn't that sentiment just so much fun! Very "twilight"!



Unfortunately these photos are slightly off - I don't think my camera liked the black glitter cardstock! In real life it's very glam and sparkly - I thought it suited this little vampire perfectly. I don't know if you can see things better in this shot.


I die cut the end of a cardstock strip with a Spellbinders label die - just poking the end of the strip through the hole in the die to cut.

Well that's me for a few days - I'm off with a couple of girlfriends for a crafty weekend! I am sooooo looking forward to it!

Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - TSG Hauntingly delightful
Ink - Mememto tuxedo black
Card - Stampin' Up elegant eggplant
Paper - Making Memories spellbound
Copics
Dies - Spellbinders labels
Twine - The Twinery lilac

Labels:

14 Comments:

At 9 September 2011 at 12:01 , Blogger Deirdre said...

Popping over from 2peas to say I love this ... spotted it in the gallery - so fun. Was the sentiment a stamp too or a computer font?

Love this Debby.

 
At 9 September 2011 at 15:58 , Blogger Marisa said...

Too stinkin' cute! Love it :)

 
At 9 September 2011 at 16:00 , Blogger Christina said...

Love this! Such a cute little vampire and fun sentiment. The glitter looks fab!

 
At 9 September 2011 at 16:17 , Blogger Keva said...

Whata cute card! I love the image and the sparkly background really works well here.

 
At 9 September 2011 at 16:26 , Blogger Sarah said...

I knew there was a reason I hadn't bought Papertrey's Half & Half dies yet -- this is the same look with the dies I already have. Great idea and great colors.

 
At 9 September 2011 at 19:48 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is too cute! Love the little vampire and colors.

 
At 9 September 2011 at 20:08 , Blogger Ida said...

"Giggling" as I type because this is just too cute!

 
At 9 September 2011 at 21:54 , Blogger Jane said...

Debby this is so cute!!

 
At 9 September 2011 at 23:09 , Blogger Jenny said...

What an adorable card Debby, have a great time this weekend :)
Jenny x

 
At 10 September 2011 at 04:38 , Blogger Indy's Designs said...

Oh my goodness, this is such a delightfully fun card! Love the colors and that vampire is to "die" for...hee hee!

 
At 10 September 2011 at 21:47 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*chuckle* Totally cute!

 
At 11 September 2011 at 02:34 , Blogger Crafty Math Chick said...

Oooh! I DO like that glittery black paper! Nice touch!
~Meredith

 
At 12 September 2011 at 19:30 , Blogger Marybeth said...

Sooo adorable , love it and too darn cute.

 
At 12 September 2011 at 23:55 , Blogger StephC said...

My goodness this is too cute! Fabulous card!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home