This page has moved to a new address.

lil' inker designs day 5

lime doodle: lil' inker designs day 5

16 November 2012

lil' inker designs day 5

This is my third post today - sorry for spamming you! Please scroll down for my There She Goes post and my CAS-ual Fridays Challenge post :)

It's day 5 of Lil' Inker Designs sneak peeks! Hopefully as part of the new release hop you’ve arrived here from Alyssa's blog. If not pop by and see Laura to start at the beginning so you don’t miss anything :)

As we reach the final day of peeks from Lil' Inker Designs I am still on a packaging kick LOL. I made a little gift box from the Echo Park This & That Christmas 6x6 pad (Laura has a few of these in the shop) and dressed it up with a Mini Bow and a flag from Flags & Tags.




I can see me adding these little bows to everything!


Now it’s time to hop on over to the Jen's blog! Have a fabulous weekend!

Supplies: Stamps - Lil' Inker Designs instant camera: Christmas; Inks - Memories unicorn; Paper - Echo Park this & that Christmas; Dies - Lil' Inker Designs mini box die, flags & tags, Spellbinders square bracket edge box


Labels:

18 Comments:

At 16 November 2012 at 05:06 , Blogger Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the text.

 
At 16 November 2012 at 05:06 , Blogger Geri said...

What a beautiful way to wrap a gift...and showchase this sweet bow!

 
At 16 November 2012 at 07:17 , Blogger Caroline said...

What a gorgeous little box I love the paper. Caroline xxx

 
At 16 November 2012 at 10:58 , Blogger Miriam Prantner said...

What an adorable little box! Love the papers and the bow of course....never SPAM, just extra inspiration!

 
At 16 November 2012 at 15:17 , Blogger Houses Built of Cards said...

Beautiful box! LOVE those colors!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

 
At 16 November 2012 at 16:32 , Blogger Sue D said...

Very cute--I like the striped paper and the wood grain tag.

 
At 16 November 2012 at 16:42 , Blogger Mandy said...

another very cute little gift box Debby, the bow looks fab!

xx

 
At 16 November 2012 at 18:55 , Blogger Sue McRae said...

Love the idea of making custom bows out of pp for my gifts.

 
At 16 November 2012 at 22:01 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another great use of the bow. Thanks.

 
At 16 November 2012 at 22:29 , Blogger Holly AKA KopyKat said...

I love how you used this now! So cute

 
At 16 November 2012 at 22:33 , Blogger canadian_liner said...

Love the whole "package" and that paper pack (which I ordered).
I like the new product display at the bottom of your post!

 
At 17 November 2012 at 00:11 , Blogger Mary-Anne V said...

What a cute gift box...love the papers and the die...wonderful.

 
At 17 November 2012 at 04:37 , Blogger Denise Bryant said...

Fun box... love that bow!
DeniseB

 
At 17 November 2012 at 05:31 , Blogger Kathy S said...

Another great idea - love the box.

 
At 17 November 2012 at 08:30 , Blogger Tracey McNeely said...

Fun package Debby, love that bow!

 
At 17 November 2012 at 16:06 , Blogger Tigriswillreign said...

I haven't been getting your posts in my email lately! I'm wondering if you might have to "reboot" within Feedburner. I hate not being up to the minute with your blog! ;)

 
At 17 November 2012 at 22:51 , Blogger Debby said...

Dana do you want to shoot me an email and I'll check your name on the subscribers list and make sure that all is OK :)

 
At 18 November 2012 at 16:01 , Blogger jintyoo7 said...

Pretty boxes, Debby :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home