This page has moved to a new address.

Christmas greetings

lime doodle: Christmas greetings

18 September 2010

Christmas greetings

I seem to be bobbing about from Christmas projects, to Halloween and back to Christmas! However, when I saw Belinda's lovely card I just had to have a go with my new Waltzingmouse teeny tree set.




Two more for my Christmas card stash! In fact I may make a few more of these as I really like them.

Supplies:

Stamps - WMS teeny trees, PTI polka dots basic II
Inks - American Crafts blush, PTI aqua mist, Versafine sepia
Paper - PTI pretty pastels, everyday blessings
Card - PTI kraft
Embossing powder
PTI scallop die
PTI buttons - spring button mix, aqua mist

Debby

12 Comments:

At 18 September 2010 at 19:12 , Blogger Sue Ann said...

Very pretty Debby!!!!

 
At 18 September 2010 at 19:22 , Blogger Christina said...

Oh my goodness, how CUTE! Love how soft and sweet these turned out, and the two little buttons highlight the sentiment perfectly!

 
At 18 September 2010 at 21:14 , Blogger Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Very pretty! I love them both :)

 
At 18 September 2010 at 23:24 , Blogger Kay D said...

What a sweet little tree! I love the color combos you used for your cards!

 
At 18 September 2010 at 23:52 , Blogger Jess said...

So pretty! Love the non-christmassy colours!

 
At 19 September 2010 at 00:02 , Blogger Keva said...

Oohhh...these are so cool! I live that little tree. I may have to have it! Love the colors, too. Pretty cards!

 
At 19 September 2010 at 11:59 , Blogger Aimes said...

Oh trees *squeal* I just ♥ trees! Think I need this set myself *wink* Great Christmas cards - love the colours of 'em! Those cute peek-a-boo buttons are a really sweet finishing touch too!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 19 September 2010 at 17:10 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

Now I LIKE these trees! What adorable cards.....lovin' the polka dots too!

 
At 20 September 2010 at 12:48 , Blogger Laurie said...

These are just too cute! I love the non-traditional colors!

 
At 22 October 2010 at 22:09 , Blogger B said...

Oh Debby, how did I miss these?? Love the use of the buttons and the non-traditional colors you used for Xmas!

 
At 3 December 2010 at 16:38 , Blogger Hannah said...

This is gorgeous! I love it.


I Blog Spotted your card today:
http://tinyurl.com/23pzka5

 
At 5 December 2010 at 12:42 , Blogger Lisa H. said...

oh, my! these are beautiful. looove the soft colors on the kraft card base.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home