This page has moved to a new address.

Autumn cards

lime doodle: Autumn cards

13 September 2010

Autumn cards

Well today is certainly autumnal for where I live - dull and raining! Which doesn't make it the easiest to take photos.  If these pictures don't look right when I look at them later then I will update when the weather gets better - perhaps in the spring! I used the perfectly clean and simple sketch from CPS184 to help with a couple of autumn birthday cards I wanted to make.







I think these cards have the least supplies list yet! To add more interest I stitched the lines above and below the sentiment which was mounted on dimensionals. Also on the first card I embossed a border around the white mat.

Supplies:

Stamps - Inkadinkado fall season, PTI birthday basics
Inks - PTI terracotta tile, Versafine vintage sepia

6 Comments:

At 14 September 2010 at 16:56 , Blogger Sabrina said...

Both of these cards are stunning. I don't know if I'd be able to choose one over the other.

 
At 14 September 2010 at 17:26 , Blogger Tigriswillreign said...

I love the 2nd card better but both are superb! Sometimes less is just more!

 
At 14 September 2010 at 23:21 , Blogger Kara said...

these are gorgeous!!

 
At 15 September 2010 at 15:47 , Blogger Jen Carter said...

I love these card!! Great CAS style!

 
At 16 September 2010 at 00:40 , Blogger Sarah Fravel said...

LOVELY!!

 
At 18 September 2010 at 18:07 , Blogger Kristii said...

Soooo pretty!!! Love the stitching!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home