This page has moved to a new address.

Boo!

lime doodle: Boo!

11 September 2010

Boo!

This card is based on one I saw in the current (UK) SU! catalogue. I love the wide stripe ribbon; despite it's width it is so soft and flexible and was easy to gather with a bit of twine.



I am looking forward to the launch in the UK of the latest SU! products at the beginning of October. I get itchy fingers when I see delish colours and new things on US blogs and yet can't get my hands on them yet!

I stamped the Boo! tag from PTI's halloween tags set in simply chartreuse and then stamped the witches hat tag on a separate piece of card with black ink. I then cut out the hat, added some glitter and popped it up on a dimensional.

Hope you have a lovely weekend. Quite surprisingly, the sun is shining here despite the weather forecast!

Supplies:

Stamps - PTI halloween tags 2009
Ink - PTI simply chartreuse, Versafine onyx black
Card - SU! elegant eggplant
Ribbon - SU!
Stickles glitter (on the witches hat)
Coats linen twine

Debby

2 Comments:

At 11 September 2010 at 20:29 , Blogger Hanneke van der Linde said...

Great card! Love the Halloween theme!

 
At 13 September 2010 at 02:49 , Blogger Laurie said...

OMG! This is adorable! I love the colors! That purple is FAB! And the ribbon is just perfect! Love it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home