This page has moved to a new address.

TSG71 and SFYTT

lime doodle: TSG71 and SFYTT

6 September 2010

TSG71 and SFYTT

Earlier today I saw Julie Lacey's post using two challenges; There She Goes #71 and this weeks Sketch For You to Try. I made a note of the two nice challenges along with others I'd seen and carried on with my day. Then, when I sat down to make a card, I rummaged through my bits of paper, found 2 challenges I wanted to combine and made this card.







It wasn't until I came to write this post that I realised I'd picked the 2 challenges I'd seen on Julie's blog earlier!

Supplies:

Card - SU! taken with teal, PTI vintage cream, kraft
Stamps - PTI all booked up, turning a new leaf, Hero Arts big candles
Ink - SU! taken with teal, Versafine onyx black
SU! linen thread
PTI impression plate

Debby

8 Comments:

At 6 September 2010 at 19:50 , Blogger Julie said...

Oooh Debby this is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with my color challenge!! :)

 
At 6 September 2010 at 20:20 , Blogger Aimes said...

I'm a fan of Julie Lacey's work too! You've definitely captured her style with a good dose of your own style thrown in too on this card! Lovely card!
BTW, you should totally check out our PTI blog *nudge*
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 7 September 2010 at 01:24 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

This is soo pretty! Love the twine in the white space on the Mat Stack!

 
At 7 September 2010 at 11:53 , Blogger Sue Ann said...

I picked up on exactly what Amy did ........ the twine in the white space ..... perfect touch. This is a beautiful Card!!!

 
At 7 September 2010 at 11:53 , Blogger Kay D said...

Beautiful- that's a stunning color combo!

 
At 7 September 2010 at 14:19 , Blogger Adele Fowler said...

This is gorgeous love the colours!!

 
At 7 September 2010 at 15:01 , Blogger Mariana said...

Great card, I love the colors and the perfect placement of your twine!!!

 
At 10 September 2010 at 10:36 , Blogger Jess said...

You have such a beautiful and clean style - love it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home