This page has moved to a new address.

Simple thank yous

lime doodle: Simple thank yous

9 September 2010

Simple thank yous

The colours this week for colour throwdown #109 are really pretty and cheerful. I remembered a set of cards I'd seen where each card was mainly monochromatic, although I can't for the life of me remember where I saw them! So apologies for not being able to give the credit where it is due.






I really struggled to photograph these cards. When I photograph the children I love the blurry background achieved with depth of field, but I so wish I didn't have it in this photo! Oh well, I should probably go back to camera club.

Supplies:

Card - PTI harvest gold, hibiscus burst, spring moss, SU! tempting turquoise
Stamps - PTI friends til the end, Waltzing Mouse Stamps say it with style
Versamark ink
Clear embossing powder
Versafine onyx black

Debby

12 Comments:

At 9 September 2010 at 16:35 , Blogger Keva said...

These are SO cute! I love how clean and perfect they look.

 
At 9 September 2010 at 16:36 , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Man, these are so stinking cute!!

 
At 9 September 2010 at 16:57 , Blogger Kay D said...

Simply stunning, and I shall have to CASE these little jewels!

 
At 9 September 2010 at 17:15 , Blogger Broni said...

Such a smart girl you are! Love this set of cards! Perfect for the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us!

 
At 9 September 2010 at 17:50 , Blogger Tammy Hershberger said...

These are fabulous! I think this may be a first to have someone make individual cards using the Throwdown colors! LOVE this idea! Thanks for joining us this week!

 
At 9 September 2010 at 20:18 , Blogger Erica said...

Great set-very bright and cheerful!

 
At 9 September 2010 at 20:41 , Blogger BethieJ said...

Debby these are DARLING! What a GREAT set of cards!
Have a GREAT day!

 
At 9 September 2010 at 22:25 , Blogger Unknown said...

Simply beautiful! I'm going to have to CASE these!

 
At 10 September 2010 at 10:21 , Blogger Jess said...

Lovely! So vibrant!

 
At 10 September 2010 at 23:15 , Blogger Laura Pryor said...

Absolutely stunningly, marvelously fabulous! I love how you photo'd them!

 
At 11 September 2010 at 00:55 , Blogger Anne said...

Your set of cards are just fabulous- love the monochormatic colors and I like the blurry background photography!

 
At 11 September 2010 at 08:06 , Blogger Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very clever idea, and a practical set too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home