This page has moved to a new address.

Big birthday wishes

lime doodle: Big birthday wishes

13 September 2010

Big birthday wishes

When I saw the sketch for There She Goes #72 I knew the image I wanted to use. I haven't had much chance to use this tree image from PTIs through the trees set, but I thought it would fit perfectly in the oval of the sketch. For the colours I used Curtain Call #47 although I replaced always artichoke as I'd ran out of this colour!





Supplies:

Stamps - PTI birthday bash sentiments, through the trees
Paper - PTI 2009 bitty dots basic
Card - PTI kraft
Spellbinders dies - ovals, circles
Inks - Versafine spanish moss, vintage sepia
Ribbon - PTI twill
PTI moss rhinestones

Debby

8 Comments:

At 14 September 2010 at 12:14 , Blogger LindaR said...

This is just beautiful!! My jaw just dropped to the floor when I scrolled down.

 
At 14 September 2010 at 17:52 , Blogger Keva said...

I like it..very cute! That tree is perfect for that card.

 
At 14 September 2010 at 22:31 , Blogger Teresa Kline said...

so very cute, great image...have a fantastic day...check out my Verve stamps giveaway and tell your friends!

enjoy *~*

 
At 15 September 2010 at 01:04 , Blogger Huguenot Girl said...

Just gorgeous!

 
At 17 September 2010 at 03:35 , Blogger Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful card...awesome take on the colors and sketch!!! Thanks for playing the Curtain Call with us!!! Hugs ~S~

 
At 17 September 2010 at 19:10 , Blogger Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty! Love that tree image. Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Curtain Call. :o)

 
At 18 September 2010 at 04:03 , Blogger Christina said...

Your tree is beautifully stamped, and I love the little green gems you added to the bottom of the oval. Great job with both challenges! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

 
At 19 September 2010 at 00:21 , Blogger Stacey Schafer said...

so pretty, Debby! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home