This page has moved to a new address.

Color throwdown #108

lime doodle: Color throwdown #108

4 September 2010

Color throwdown #108

These are the colours for the color throwdown this week: #108.


Please excuse my use of the UK "colour" and then the US "color", but you know what I mean! Anyhow, here's my card.



I used another one of my double layered butterflies - they just make me feel happy! Also using a white mat with the colours hopefully kept everything bright and fresh.

Supplies

Card - SU! chocolate chip, PTI kraft & harvest gold
Paper - Echo Park sweet summertime, Basic Grey basics kraft paper
Stamps - PTI round & round
Papermania adhesive stones
Cricut home accents cartridge

Debby

5 Comments:

At 4 September 2010 at 09:31 , Blogger Adele Fowler said...

really lovely butterflies!! Welcome to the forum. I'm pretty new too and I can assure it's a great place to be. Really welcoming :)

 
At 4 September 2010 at 12:43 , Blogger Aimes said...

Loving the CAS layout of this as well as those colours - so warming! BTW, I just spell the way I was taught, plus I think it adds the charm we Brits have (LOL!)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 4 September 2010 at 14:33 , Blogger Kara said...

so pretty..love this!

 
At 6 September 2010 at 18:06 , Blogger Carrie Gaskin said...

This is just fantastic! I love your layout and that butterfly is just yummy. And, we spell it "colour" in Canada too! "-)

 
At 8 September 2010 at 07:16 , Blogger Nicky Hsu said...

Hi Debby, congrats on your featured stamper of CTD108. What an elegant card. Great take on the color combo. Love the butterfly.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home