This page has moved to a new address.

A note of thanks

lime doodle: A note of thanks

1 September 2010

A note of thanks

After reading Aime's post about the appreciation thread for Nichole Heady over at the PTI forum, I'd just like to add my own note of thanks . They say that imitation is the greatest form of flattery, so I used one of Nicole's cards from her "it's official" countdown post as my inspiration.



Every month I look forward to seeing Nichole's countdowns and each time she amazes me with her style and ingenuity. Thank you Nichole for all the inspiration you give, not to mention the fab products!

All supplies PTI:

Card - vintage cream, ripe avocado, spring moss
Paper - pretty pastels
Stamps - library card, take note, beyond basics borders
Ink - smokey shadow, ripe avocado
Flower die
Button

9 Comments:

At 1 September 2010 at 12:50 , Blogger Susan said...

This is so pretty!! Love the flower!

 
At 1 September 2010 at 13:38 , Blogger Aimes said...

Oh this is fabulous, Debby! Just love all that lush green!!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 1 September 2010 at 14:31 , Blogger June K said...

I love what you did with the library stamp.

 
At 1 September 2010 at 14:35 , Blogger Nadine said...

Very fab take on Nichole's card Debby! I also love all the green and your layered flower is the perfect finishing touch!

 
At 1 September 2010 at 15:47 , Blogger BethieJ said...

Debby I LOVE this.. the color is so pretty!! Great job!

 
At 4 September 2010 at 01:46 , Blogger Keva said...

Gorgeous! I love your cards...just so pretty!

 
At 4 September 2010 at 03:11 , Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful card, so soft!

 
At 5 September 2010 at 06:41 , Blogger Lee said...

Such a pretty card.

 
At 5 September 2010 at 21:42 , Blogger Daniela F. said...

Love the different shades of green on this! I usually say turquoise is my favorite color but the longer I look at all of your green cards... :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home