This page has moved to a new address.

Waltzingmouse Stamps 2nd birthday tea party

lime doodle: Waltzingmouse Stamps 2nd birthday tea party

7 May 2011

Waltzingmouse Stamps 2nd birthday tea party

This is my second post today - I know all quiet for a few days and then multiple posts!

On 21st May Waltzingmouse Stamps is turning two and Claire wants to celebrate with a little tea party! The idea is to use one of Waltzingmouse's templates to "bring" to the party and there's even a free template - the tea baggie I used today. In addition, one random entry will win £200 of Waltzingmouse goodies! Check it all out on Claire's blog here!



Now I love Waltzingmouse Stamps - those that have visited my blog for a while might remember my "teeny trees" period when every card I made seemed to have an image or a sentiment from that set! However, for me, what makes WMS even better is that they are based in Ireland, on my side of the pond, and I can get my orders within days!



Anyhow, this is the little tea baggie that I will be "bringing to the tea party" and I'm going to fill it with fancy tea bags!

Isn't that My Mind's Eye paper gorgeous! The flower image I used to coordinate my tag is actually from the poinsettia set, but I think it fits here perfectly. I hand cut one of the frames from vintage labels 18 and then layered part of one of the other frames over the top. A sentiment from the Frame It set finished it off nicely.

Anyone fancy a cuppa?! Off to pop the kettle on!

Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - WMS vintage labels 18, frame it, big bloom poinsettia
Inks - PTI sweet blush, berry sorbet, smoky shadow
Card - PTI rustic white, Bazzill
Paper - My Mind's Eye stella rose

17 Comments:

At 7 May 2011 at 20:12 , Blogger Keva said...

Ooh, Debby this is so so cute! I'll have to drop in on the WMS blog and get in on the fun. I have Teeny Trees, but haven't used it in a while. You know, whenever I order from them it's very fast getting to me here in the States - like 10 days. :)

 
At 7 May 2011 at 22:23 , Blogger Deborah Frings said...

This is lovely - great colours and such pretty papers!

 
At 7 May 2011 at 23:28 , Blogger Isha Gupta said...

Lovely card. TFS

 
At 8 May 2011 at 02:33 , Blogger Amber said...

So pretty!

 
At 8 May 2011 at 03:25 , Blogger Charmaine Stack said...

I love how well the poinsettia coordinates with that DP. And how you layered the frames. And how you added string and the wee clothespin. Gosh... I love it all! And now I have a yen for tea...

 
At 8 May 2011 at 14:27 , Blogger Unknown said...

Debby this is sooo pretty!!! thanks for kicking us off in style!!!! I do love how you matched everything in so well with the paper, and yup - it's gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining our birthday tea!! Hugs, Claire.

 
At 8 May 2011 at 16:34 , Blogger Karin Åkesdotter said...

GORGEOUS!!! LOVE everything about it!

 
At 8 May 2011 at 22:06 , Blogger Ann said...

Really pretty - what a lovely gift package this would make. And that poinsettia matches the paper perfectly - so clever to marry them up.

 
At 9 May 2011 at 19:32 , Blogger Inkyfingers said...

I agree that those papers are just gorgeous Debby and I love that overlaid frame. Fabulous.

 
At 9 May 2011 at 20:22 , Blogger Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is super charming Debby! I love the colors, papers, and sweet little clothes pin at the top!!

 
At 9 May 2011 at 21:10 , Blogger Deirdre said...

Beautiful. Love what you created.

 
At 10 May 2011 at 15:22 , Blogger Karen M said...

I love this! Such pretty colours!

 
At 11 May 2011 at 18:17 , Blogger Cyndie said...

Wow, what a cute one! I just love the patterned paper and how you got the stamps and die cuts to match it! Very nice indeed!

 
At 12 May 2011 at 05:15 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

Love the grey palette with the pops of pastel pinks. Beautiful! Love how you folded over the leaf die cut....neat idea!

 
At 16 May 2011 at 01:02 , Blogger Joanne Gilch said...

Wonderful and the colors are so eye pleasing!!!!!

 
At 20 May 2011 at 23:35 , Blogger Simply Shaz said...

Such a pretty bag! Love those colours.
Good Luck :)
Shaz x

 
At 22 May 2011 at 00:13 , Blogger Julia Aston said...

Love the papers you used - what pretty colors - a wonderful little tea bag box!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home