This page has moved to a new address.

Catching up

lime doodle: Catching up

12 July 2011

Catching up

Hello there! I thought it was time for a bit of a catch up. We are home once again after a spell of travelling. More on that in a minute as I just can't contain how honored I am that Jill Foster asked if she could feature me on her blog this week. Urm yes please!! Have you seen the people Jill has previously featured - some of my very favourite crafters! Jill is an amazing artist and I am so excited to see her interpretation of some of my projects. Please pop by and take a look. Here's today's installment. Jill's card is just, well, wow!

I don't have a card to share myself today as we only got home last night. However, here's a taster of our last few weeks. Grab a cuppa - there's a few photos coming!


A rather murky Golden Gate Bridge. The beautiful wild and windy Redwood shores.


Swimming surrounded by snow! Stunning Lake Tahoe.


Breathtaking, jaw dropping Yosemite (my favourite).


The razzle and dazzle of Vegas.


To finish the holiday a bit of wave time LA style.

Now you know why it's been a bit quiet around here! We moved on from one adventure to the next every few days. We are now enjoying the feeling of coming home with memories to last a lifetime.

That's all for today. I hope to get inky very soon and have something to share with you.

Debby



6 Comments:

At 12 July 2011 at 00:40 , Blogger Keva said...

Wow, I bet you guys had a great time. Fabulous pictures!

I'll have to go check out Jill Foster's blog. Congrats!!

 
At 12 July 2011 at 02:00 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You visited some of my favorite places---memories to last a lifetime is so true!

 
At 12 July 2011 at 03:48 , Blogger Unknown said...

Great pictures. You were in my little corner of the world..kinda. I'm in Southern Oregon so I'm very familar with these beautiful placed you visited and have been to several of them myself. I hope you have a great visit.

 
At 12 July 2011 at 11:31 , Blogger Michelle said...

Debby, WOW! What great photos. Looks like it was a wonderful trip. I'm very envious. :-)
Michelle.

 
At 12 July 2011 at 16:41 , Blogger Jill said...

BEAUTIFUL photos! Looks like so much fun! HUGS!

 
At 15 July 2011 at 00:55 , Blogger Sara Mac said...

What a wonderful holiday you had Debby! Those Tahoe and Yosemite photos are stunning. We may need to use one in a future FYI challenge:) So glad you had a great time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home