This page has moved to a new address.

For Your Inspiration #9

lime doodle: For Your Inspiration #9

7 July 2011

For Your Inspiration #9


Wow just look at that gorgeous photograph! A fabulous image to tempt you to join us at For Your Inspiration! Myself, I was taken with those psychedelic windows on the left. I reached for my Modern Basics set by PTI and a stack of inkpads and got busy!


I added a few buttons - the shine of which again reminded me of the windows. So there you are a CAS cascade of psychedelic windows! Well that's what it says to me anyway!


Have a look at the other designers great ideas for this fab photo:

Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - PTI modern basics
Inks - American Crafts leaf, SU rich razzleberry, Versacolor canary, scarlet, turquoise, Memento tuxedo black
Buttons

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 7 July 2011 at 08:08 , Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely photo. With the reflections, that building looks like a clam to me. I'm impressed how you used the windows as inspiration for your card design. Very inspiring. Too bad I'm not crafty. So I'll just enjoy your creation :)

 
At 7 July 2011 at 11:12 , Blogger Wendy ten Hove said...

Wauw, Debby! Your card is truly gorgeous!! Love the colors that you picked!! And the white on white is so pretty, very stylish, I love it!!
Hugs, Wendy

 
At 7 July 2011 at 12:32 , Blogger Karen M said...

Very cool card! Love it xx

 
At 7 July 2011 at 12:37 , Blogger Keva said...

Very cool card, Debby!! I love that you focused on the windows.

 
At 7 July 2011 at 12:42 , Blogger ~amy~ said...

CAS to perfection...love this.

 
At 8 July 2011 at 04:24 , Blogger Katy @ Live Laugh Love Craft said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card! Great job!

 
At 8 July 2011 at 14:51 , Blogger Sara Mac said...

LOVE this card Debby! Perfect CAS creation. I keep trying to resist buying this set and you are not helping:)

 
At 9 July 2011 at 13:02 , Blogger Valerie said...

I love your clean graphic take on this challenge photo, Debby!!!

 
At 10 July 2011 at 01:18 , Blogger StephC said...

Another gorgeous CAS take. Love it!

 
At 10 July 2011 at 10:59 , Blogger Deborah Frings said...

Lovely graphic look to your card - really like this way you've added the buttons!

Somehow I've missed this challenge blog - looks like it's just right for me. Making a note and hope to be back soon!

 
At 11 July 2011 at 14:23 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simple CAS beauty!
Andrea

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home