This page has moved to a new address.

for your inspiration 14

lime doodle: for your inspiration 14

15 September 2011

for your inspiration 14

This is my second post of the day - please scroll down to see my CASE study card.

Wow look at this photo - isn't it amazing!


Does that fabulous seascape get your creative juices flowing? If so then join us at For Your Inspiration this week! For my take I was inspired by the sun peeking through the stormy clouds. So I created a sun from a circle die and the Lil' Inker sentiment flag die and then added some grey clouds for the sun to peek around.


The sentiment just fitted perfectly for the feeling of the bright sunshine cheering someone up and I love the (very popular at the moment) grey and yellow together.



Pop by the rest of the design team and see how seascapes get them inspired.
Debbie
Debby - that's me!
Keva
Michelle
Peggy
Sara
Steph

Supplies:

  


Stamps - Lil Inker Designs rainbow & cloud sentiments
Ink - Versafine onyx black
Card - Stampin' Up basic gray, Papertrey Ink harvest gold, soft stone
Dies - Lil Inker Designs rainbow & cloud, sentiment flag, Spellbinders circles
Jewels - Stampin' Up basic rhinestones

Labels:

14 Comments:

At 15 September 2011 at 12:32 , Blogger StephC said...

Gorgeous, as always!!

 
At 15 September 2011 at 12:58 , Blogger ~amy~ said...

WOW...LOVE it!

 
At 15 September 2011 at 14:12 , Blogger Keva said...

Debby, this is so cool! Love the big sun behind the clouds and the addition of the bling. Cool!

 
At 15 September 2011 at 15:01 , Blogger Karen Buck said...

I love how you see things in a way that most of us don't. Love how you used the circle and flag dies.

 
At 15 September 2011 at 16:14 , Blogger Sara Mac said...

Debby this card is so clever. I really love the sun peeking out to brighten someone's day:)

 
At 15 September 2011 at 17:21 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is just adorable!

 
At 15 September 2011 at 19:32 , Blogger Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, Debby. That sunshine is so clever!

 
At 16 September 2011 at 12:23 , Blogger Andrea M said...

OMG - Debby! This card is brilliant!!! Really genius! I love that sun and will use this idea to make suns from now on!! This lovely is sure to brighten someone's day!

 
At 16 September 2011 at 17:33 , Blogger agdesigns said...

love it!

 
At 16 September 2011 at 18:34 , Blogger reeree62 said...

AMAZING!!! I absolutely LOVE this!

 
At 16 September 2011 at 21:49 , Blogger Ida said...

Wow this is wonderful. The CAS look is perfect and yes this would certainly cheer me up.

 
At 17 September 2011 at 12:20 , Blogger Robin said...

fab card... love the sun rays!
Robin

 
At 20 September 2011 at 02:35 , Blogger Marlena M. said...

I love that grey and yellow also~ brilliant way to use that die, it's an awesome sun! ;)

 
At 20 September 2011 at 19:40 , Blogger Jan Hunnicutt said...

How cute, I love it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home