This page has moved to a new address.

for your inspiration 15

lime doodle: for your inspiration 15

6 October 2011

for your inspiration 15

It's the first Thursday of the month, which means it's time for another For Your Inspiration Challenge. Number 15 to be precise - wow time is really flying! Here's the inspiration photo and my goodness it's a goodie!


Sumptuous rich colours and I was taken with how they appear in stripes with a purple at the bottom and then orange and yellow. I used this on my card along with a digi stamp from our sponsors for this challenge - Bugaboo Stamps. They are offering the winner 7 free digis!

Supplies: Stamps - Bugaboo Stamps halloween pumpkin, Papertrey Ink halloween tags 2009; Copics - 0, T0, T1, Y32, YR16, YG93, YG25, V12; Ink - Versafine onyx black; Prisma glitter ;Dies - Papertrey Ink mat stack 5; Card - Stampin' Up summer sun, pumpkin pie, elegant eggplant

I love this pumpkin and it was a dream to colour! I added some glitter to the leaves and stem. When I'm trying to photograph a card I sometimes regret adding glitter as it's so hard to capture in a photograph. However, when you see it all sparkly in real life it totally makes up for it!


Please pop by the rest of the DT and see how they were inspired.

Debbie
Debby - that's me!
Keva
Michelle
Peggy
Sara
Steph

Have a terrific Thursday!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 6 October 2011 at 07:33 , Blogger Michelle said...

Debby, I love the colouring on your pumpkin, and I love the clean lines of your stripes. Oh, and I love your bling placement, as always! Great card!

 
At 6 October 2011 at 11:05 , Blogger Lynn said...

Oh my...such a happy gorgeous design. I love the clean crisp feel and the touch of glitter!

 
At 6 October 2011 at 16:52 , Blogger Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE your CAS interpretation of this great photo! You always come up with the most awesome designs!

 
At 6 October 2011 at 20:50 , Blogger Ida said...

Wow this looks fantastic. The CAS design is wonderful and I just love the stripes at the bottom of the card.

 
At 6 October 2011 at 21:20 , Blogger Sara Mac said...

Debby you have done it again with CAS perfection. I love the touches of glitter on the pumpkin. The strips of color are such a wonderful design element.

 
At 7 October 2011 at 01:28 , Blogger Brenda said...

Awesome take on the challenge! It's so great to see different interpretations!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home