This page has moved to a new address.

for your inspiration #16

lime doodle: for your inspiration #16

20 October 2011

for your inspiration #16

This is my second post today so please scroll down for my CASE card.

Well it's the third Thursday in the month which means it's time for another photo from For Your Inspiration!


Aren't the colours amazing! I was drawn to the autumn colours and amazing misty turquoise light in the distance. I kept my colours autumnal and then added a pop of turquoise ribbon.


Supplies: Stamps - Waltzingmouse Stamps birthday wishes; Inks - Versacolor pinecone, magenta, Martha Stewart meyer lemon; Card - Stampin' Up early espresso, sahara sand, cherry cobbler, old olive; Papertrey Ink rustic white; Dies - Lil' Inker Designs sentiment flag, Papertrey Ink tag sale 3; Twine - Stampin' Up; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink hawaiian shores


Here's a closer look.


Don't forget to pop by the rest of the team and see how they were inspired.

Debby - that's me!
Keva
Michelle
Peggy
Sara
Steph

Edited to add:

I've had a couple of questions regarding the tag - it's a Papertrey Ink die that I just love and use A LOT! I cut it with my cuttlebug - B plate, card, die and finally C plate. This sandwhich works like a charm for me but was helped with some new plates a little while ago.

Labels:

12 Comments:

At 20 October 2011 at 11:40 , Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love the design and colours!

 
At 20 October 2011 at 13:45 , Blogger Dani B said...

I keep seeing that tag with the border dots. Is that a die or did you cut that and just emboss yourself? I really like the way it finishes that tag. Gotta copy this card design from you. It will make a great holiday card! And it's so simple!

 
At 20 October 2011 at 14:11 , Blogger Cristina said...

Beautiful. Love the layout, love the colors, and how you got there from the inspiration. Now please tell me what sandwich you use to cut that tag die! I always have such trouble.

 
At 20 October 2011 at 16:36 , Blogger Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Gorgeous photo, gorgeous card! :)

 
At 20 October 2011 at 18:49 , Blogger Aimes said...

Such a scrummy card, Debby! Love that pop of turquoise and your fabby layout!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 21 October 2011 at 01:39 , Blogger Brenda said...

Oh I just love that inspiration photo and what you did with it! You're right, those colors are simply beautiful!

 
At 21 October 2011 at 02:13 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love it. I love all your cards.

 
At 21 October 2011 at 13:25 , Blogger Sara Mac said...

Love this clean, crisp card Debby! As always your cards just shine:)

 
At 22 October 2011 at 07:34 , Blogger Deborah Frings said...

Wonderfully clean and simple - I do like the teeny trees and your tag card is just fab!

 
At 22 October 2011 at 07:56 , Blogger Gabby said...

Found your link on Moxie Fab! Love this card! The design captures all of the colors and elements in the picture! :)

 
At 23 October 2011 at 14:30 , Blogger Ivanka said...

Just gorgeous!

 
At 25 October 2011 at 13:37 , Blogger Marlena M. said...

Beautiful card, I love that tag! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home